Potential of Stoops to FSU a distraction for Cats?

Reports have been out for about 18 hours that they're in contract negotiations with Stoops (Bob), and he is in Tallahassee. I hope it's true. We need FSU to be good.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Who is GRITknox? Not buying it until it's reported by a reputable source and my searches on the google machine are turning up empty.

Edit: They also reported Lane Kiffin to FSU 12 hours ago. Obviously a troll.

you might not want to lose him, but that's far from an impressive record. It is good at Kentucky where they are satisfied, but it would not work at most of the big schools.

it's been a while since either Tennessee or Kentucky had a coach with a record that could be called impressive.

babysteps, lol needs to start with beating Tennessee. We have won 5 in a row against Missouri, 5 of last 6 against South Carolina two teams that have owned the Vols of late and Mark is 1-5 against Tennessee.

Neal Brown maybe? I cant really think of any high profile guys who would want it. And I cant really think of any obvious coordinators who stand out to me.

I know Neal personally and trust me if Stoops was to bolt for somewhere, he would be first call and would be only call.

You could go with a has been if you think they’ve learned from past failures: Willie Taggert. Charlie Strong. Lane Kiffin. Bobby Petrino. Les Miles.

Or an up and comer: Derrick Ansley, Josh Heupel, etc

ORRRRR you could get crazy and hire Mike Leach.
I don't want them taking Ansley away from us. Him and Pruitt building our D into something special. Les Miles and Mike Leach would be homeruns for KY, but, I hope they end up with a dud.

VN Store

Back