Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got me. I’m an Ubben SJW.
Never would accuse you of such! You’re from that select set of fans that feel our program deserves every molecule of ridicule but bristle if a former coach calls Bama “red team”. Ubben insinuates that our program is ripping off the Florida T-shirt kid “Lighten up Francis!” He joins in on the Megan Mullen slipping Gators the tongue? His azz is on your butcher block. Like they say...pick your battles. 😏

Whenever my son makes an appearance joke, I just tell him
"Yeah and you look like a generic version of me. Tbh, you really don't stand a chance between me and your mother."

He laughs less.
“I’m not sure I’m your father...your mom and I were on a break.” was a favorite. Not worth the therapy bill.

So with the espn+ crap, you'd have to pay for that separately to watch tonight's game? In years past you could see all our games as part of espn sub.

Last edited:
Was standing with a group of profs, and as the conversation was ending, one says to me, "Losing to Tennessee has to be the low point of the season. How in the world did that happen?"

I looked at him, and then looked at everyone else in the group, and said, "I am the only person here who has seen their alma mater win a national championship in my lifetime. I am probably the only one here who has a chance to see it again in my life time. The average attendance for Neyland in one of the worst decades in the history of the program is still higher than the maximum attendance of the stadiums for yours. Also, the program from which I received my degrees is in the top 20 nationally. If someone standing here needs to have an inferiority complex about where they're from, it sure as sh@4 ain't me."

*crickets*

And then I walked away.
Geez Bud let that tenure go through first lol

Watching that nose guard at UAB and seeing what he did on Sat makes me excited for JYD’s future. That’s exactly what I expect him to do when his time comes.

Will he be able to see any action in the remaining games and keep his RS? Seems like this week and vandy would be great opportunities to get him some snaps on early downs

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back