Kentucky favored by 6?

I think the Vols will be favored. Ky is on life support with their QB situation. Their lines could give our Vols some trouble but they simply don't have the playmakers at WR or running back to scare us much I feel. I think we win by 2 or more scores.
*provided the weather is decent.

The OFFICIAL VEGAS LINE opened at UK-4. That means UK opened as the favorite by 4 points.

As long as we don't turn the ball over in our own end we should win. If they can't throw the ball at all ( which is what the stats indicate ) then I don't see them getting much done running into a loaded box. Our defense has played great since the Georgia game. I know the hope is what kills me but the hope is returning

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
Stopping Bowden and hitting him on first downs will be key. If they have 2nd and 5’s Bowden will be dangerous

Ton of money being bet on Vols. Line has moved 4-5 points in 24 hours. Vols have gone from +4 to -1.

We didn't whip any but UTC that's a fact. We struggled against Mississippi State and UAB there is another thread that shows the stats and it agrees with me. Sorry you don't like Facts.
I suppose you think that Alabama struggled against us? So you think that Tennessee has struggled for last four weeks? HUH 🤔 I’m wondering if you understand the concept of football? I’m not sure what your looking at, but I see a team that’s finally buying into the coaches system.! Stats!!! Are NOT the whole picture here or if they cover a point spread no matter if they won or loss...! I’ve waited quite some to time for this to come. If you can’t see this team playing together as a team and for there coaches....Then you do not understand and your blinded by your own thoughts of the way this team needs to play or who you want as a coach...

Big Orange Hotline was a disappointment Bob Kesling,Pat Ryan and Jeff Francis went totally gaga over Kentucky. They seem to forget that Vol Calls is a Tennessee Vols program!

I suppose you think that Alabama struggled against us? So you think that Tennessee has struggled for last four weeks? HUH 🤔 I’m wondering if you understand the concept of football? I’m not sure what your looking at, but I see a team that’s finally buying into the coaches system.! Stats!!! Are NOT the whole picture here or if they cover a point spread no matter if they won or loss...! I’ve waited quite some to time for this to come. If you can’t see this team playing together as a team and for there coaches....Then you do not understand and your blinded by your own thoughts of the way this team needs to play or who you want as a coach...
Stats tell the story lol considering it tells everything about the game. Again we struggled against Mississippi state and UAB. The proof is the 3 field goals we had to kick when they should of been TD. Chandler had 85 rushing yards... He should of had over 150.

Reactions: OG.V83

VN Store

Back