'19 NJ DL Antonio Alfano

Saban tryin real hard to make this kid sound like he'd be a bad fit for any program. Must be a power move by him to get him to stay. Kid must be pretty dang good, in that case

He just got removed from Bama's roster so I think it safe to say he's transferring. Maybe we'll get lucky...

Didn't his grandmother pass away? He's probably depressed. I'd say he needs professional help to work through it. We all deal with grief differently. Being in a deep depression would match up with not going to class or football practice. Wouldn't be surprised if he transferred closer to home, but unless he gets the help he needs, it won't do him much good.

Didn't his grandmother pass away? He's probably depressed. I'd say he needs professional help to work through it. We all deal with grief differently. Being in a deep depression would match up with not going to class or football practice. Wouldn't be surprised if he transferred closer to home, but unless he gets the help he needs, it won't do him much good.

I thought this was old news - him transferring. And the story when I first heard it was that he wanted back closer to home.

Nevertheless - glad he’s leavin alubabma but we don’t have a shot here.

So he says he needs to be closer to his sick grandmother who lives in Pennsylvania.. then transfers farther away

Aight

Reactions: I40flyer
giphy.gif

Wouldn’t mind if Pruitt took a flier honestly, has worked out for DGibbs so far. Plus we lose 7 DL after the season. Kid needs some guidance whenever he goes.

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back