Potential of Stoops to FSU a distraction for Cats?

Mark Stoops is a fallback candidate only. You don't fire your coach this early to target a barely average coach at a basketball school. You fire him now to target Bob, not his mediocre brothers.

Side note.. Can you imagine what kiffin would do with all those free shoes and FSU bag men? Wow.
Bob Stoops is already employed as the head coach and general manager of the Dallas Renegades of the XFL which kicks off this spring.

UK literally always plays its worst games against UT...I cant blame them if vol fans thinks stoops is awful. He's actually a decent coach.

To be fair he did slightly edge out a UT team that had already folded it for the season a couple years ago.

With the turnaround and 2 huge victories over perineal powerhouses UAB and S Carolina I am sure Pruitt is on FSU’s short list!

To be fair he did slightly edge out a UT team that had already folded it for the season a couple years ago.
Tennessee should have won that game but if they would have Tennessee would have finished 6-6 and went bowling and Butch would still be coaching Tennessee today:eek:

Reactions: UTK
just don't see Mark Stoops fitting at FSU...anyway, won't matter...we gonna skin some cats...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE WILDCATS!

They're going, Kiffin. Kiffin will accept because they will give in on a demand of his. He wants them to schedule a Bama game every other year so he gets a chance to wipe his arse with Saban's tongue. He really wants that chance, it's a vendetta with him. Plus he wants an occasional USCw date to smear wildfire moltened asphalt in the Trojans armpits.

iu

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Mark Stoops is a fallback candidate only. You don't fire your coach this early to target a barely average coach at a basketball school. You fire him now to target Bob, not his mediocre brothers.

Side note.. Can you imagine what kiffin would do with all those free shoes and FSU bag men? Wow.

Since his 1st year where he went 2-10 with MAC level talent at best, he's gone 38-31. Pretty damn impressive. I do not want to lose him!

Reactions: Cat fan in tn
Tennessee should have won that game but if they would have Tennessee would have finished 6-6 and went bowling and Butch would still be coaching Tennessee today:eek:

We turned the ball over 5 times. Kentucky was the better team, I still think Kentucky was the better team last year. If UT doesn't hit the hail mary before half, UK takes over 2nd half and runs the same offense that made them so successful. But down 17-0 that was it.

I would hire Mark Stoops in a minute!!! He's done wonders at KY!!!!!!
If I were in charge of FSU football, my list of candidates that might take the job would have PJ Fleck at the top and Mark Stoops 2nd. Would not be surprised to see Norvell as a likely candidate. Could Mike Leach be a candidate for FSU (probably 4th on my list)?

UK literally always plays its worst games against UT...I cant blame them if vol fans thinks stoops is awful. He's actually a decent coach.
Tennessee is to Kentucky what Florida is to Tennessee...there's some kind of mental block there. I'm still scratching my head at the game y'all played against us last year. I don't know if you'll have a better chance in the next 50 years to beat us at Neyland and it wasn't even close.

2008-? has been the worst period in Tennessee football history, but we're still 9-2 against Kentucky over that time. You really "should" have been able to have Vanderbilt-like success against us over the past decade.

Since his 1st year where he went 2-10 with MAC level talent at best, he's gone 38-31. Pretty damn impressive. I do not want to lose him!
So who would you want for the next Kentucky head football coach if Mark Stoops was hired away by FSU?

VN Store

Back