FSU fires Taggert. Any recruits we can poach?

I'd be cool with Lane Kiffin getting that job. I think he'd do well there.

But I'll be rooting for whoever they do hire. Generally speaking, a good FSU hurts UGA and definitely hurts Florida. Plus I'm so tired of Clemson skating by with their 12 glorified scrimmages.
what? u still have to beat good teams in the playoff!

Morven Joseph was an ILB Target for us at one point. Also Daijun Edwards was a RB we were in on that’s a heavy FSU lean. Really like Bryan Robinson at WR

Odell Haggins
Any relation to Festus?

Not for nothing, but "FSU raised about $20 million in private donations to buy out what was left of Taggart's contract, sources told ESPN's Mark Schlabach." Now, that's a determined fan base.

Last edited:
I have searched the "interwebs" but cannot find my answer, so I put it out to VN.

Does anyone know the song/theme that Purdue played this weekend? I also just heard it during the Chargers/Packers game. Basically sounds like a tuba or other deep horn playing. Stuck in my head....ughh!

I'd be cool with Lane Kiffin getting that job. I think he'd do well there.

But I'll be rooting for whoever they do hire. Generally speaking, a good FSU hurts UGA and definitely hurts Florida. Plus I'm so tired of Clemson skating by with their 12 glorified scrimmages.

Getting by? I don’t think taking Alabama to the woodshed is getting by regardless of how tough their conference schedule (which they have no control of) might or might not be. Oh wait Alabama was tired from their not that tough schedule. Is that you Finebaum..?

Reactions: Tenacguy50

VN Store

Back