JG- All I need to say

JG has been pretty solid except for the god awful pass he threw at the end of the first half. Those are the throws that leave you scratching your head saying WTF with him.
If you say WTF at this point then you just haven’t been paying attention. That is what I expect from JG at this point, and he rarely surprises.

JP would play JG if he had a leg cast!!! He is a terrible QB. He is too slow getting rid of the ball until the receiver is covered. Also throws the ball behind them , etc. Shrout gets one series then in comes JG. Sorry coaching!!!
i wish he would be benched unless the other are injured!!!

They keep giving me easy crossing routes. They know he can't throw downfield at all with any accuracy. Thank God for the running game and defense.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
If you say WTF at this point then you just haven’t been paying attention. That is what I expect from JG at this point, and he rarely surprises.
Seriously.... I’ve been “paying attention”. I’ve been one of his critics and would rather see Maurer playing. That said, I can at least admit he’s been playing much better lately. However, he still does stuff that a red shirt jr should NOT be doing and it doesn’t appear to be coachable.

JG playing hurt. I was done with him too, but if you can’t say anything else good about him, at least he has heart. Surgery on Mon for a broken wrist and getting pounded nearly every play today- I’ll give him the heart award, but he still not a very good QB and never will be.

Agreed..I don't get the infatuation Pruitt has with him. What the hell is he thinking giving Shrout 1 series and pulling him. I know he's think JG plays better in relief but it defeats the purpose when he knows he will play after the first series or two..don't get it..those endzone turnovers are becoming comical at this point.
Pruitt doesn't want the fans to boo him to start the game so he brings him in the second series

His stubbornness will be his downfall.
I shut it down. No way he was going to let JT outshine his QB no matter if it broke his other hand. Hard headed indeed. I waited all week and then this. Yes I certainly expected to win with either Maurer or JT playing.
Had JT thrown the interception you wonder if he would ever let him play again.
It may have been me but it looked like Pruitt said "Take him out" after JT's series in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
We may get him if he’s healed up.
Well you see what happened tonight so I would hesitate to think that. No more of this JT of Maurer is going to start and take them out of the game until the 2nd half. To me that is really really upsetting. He should not handle Shrout or Maurer that way.

Seriously.... I’ve been “paying attention”. I’ve been one of his critics and would rather see Maurer playing. That said, I can at least admit he’s been playing much better lately. However, he still does stuff that a red shirt jr should NOT be doing and it doesn’t appear to be coachable.
No. HE isn’t coachable. That is the problem. It’s WAY past time to move on.

I have never seen a bunch of people so obsessed with hating a player that they cannot enjoy a blowout. Must be miserable to be you.
It’s not miserable being me at all. I don’t hate the kid. He’s tough as nails, but he’s just not a good QB. I mean the team seems to play so much better with him not on the field. I kinda wish he’d transfer just so CJP wouldn’t continue to be so da** stubborn and play him week in and week out when we literally know exactly how he will perform every game. Average stat line with no excitement. Just how it is man. Or woman. Whatever you are.

I have never seen a bunch of people so obsessed with hating a player that they cannot enjoy a blowout. Must be miserable to be you.

Look at it from my angle. I was hoping we would see JT and Maurer in the whole game while JG healed. Pruitt is very very lucky JG didn't get his other hand broken. So you can stop the hating part right now.
You have nothing to worry about. As you can see Pruitt isn't going to let anyone get anywhere close to JG. Pruitt is seeing to that.
Now let me ask you this. Have you seen how hard it is for Pruitt to commend either JT or Maurer at his press conferences. It appears to me he almost chokes trying to say anything positive and that is a fact in my book.

It’s not miserable being me at all. I don’t hate the kid. He’s tough as nails, but he’s just not a good QB. I mean the team seems to play so much better with him not on the field. I kinda wish he’d transfer just so CJP wouldn’t continue to be so da** stubborn and play him week in and week out when we literally know exactly how he will perform every game. Average stat line with no excitement. Just how it is man. Or woman. Whatever you are.
I know what I am, a fan that enjoys watching the team blow out its opponent. I could not care less who starts, or who plays for that matter, as long as we win. TO obsess with one player to the point that you don't enjoy a dominating defensive performance again. Continue to complain and whine and cry to the heavens, absolutely no one who matters cares at all. You are just another anonymous immature "fan" that is unhappy with <blank>.

VN Store

Back