JG- All I need to say

Young man you hate getting yelled at, but here’s a secret: WE ALL DO! What makes it most difficult to get behind JG is his attitude when he makes mistakes. Don’t you dare roll your eyes- take the feedback you earned it after all.

That’s probably why he hasn’t improved bc he doesn’t listen! Too busy rolling his eyes and pouting. He’s matured but not enough. Run the ball for the rest of the game and get this over with. At this point when JG starts throwing pics he doesn’t stop.

I honestly don’t like watching the games when he’s in. He’s lackadaisical when playing as compared to Maurer. I honestly hope he sits the rest of the game.. and season. He’s probably the most boring player to watch and his decision making sucks.
So, you like seeing Maurer being carried off the field week after week? Maurer is a really good QB but it seems he's a bit fragile for the SEC.

Agreed..I don't get the infatuation Pruitt has with him. What the hell is he thinking giving Shrout 1 series and pulling him. I know he's think JG plays better in relief but it defeats the purpose when he knows he will play after the first series or two..don't get it..those endzone turnovers are becoming comical at this point.

Dont worry - our super secret plan was to play him first half and then bring in Shrout the second half. THAT WAY they couldnt make any halftime adjustments.

tenor.gif

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back