Big Brother

I canceled DirecTV (now have youtubetv) and no longer have access to mtv.com. Any other way to watch the Challenge?

This season is the reverse of last year. The dailies suck cause the teams are so lopsided, but team drama is better. Last year the dailies were awesome but low drama outside of Kyle/Cara/Paulie. Hopefully with UK getting down to only strong players left they can win something, cause this is getting a little boring. And its castings fault, US all but 2 people have made a final and zero rookies on the team. UK has 3 people that have made the final and only 3 people that have been on more than 2 seasons, and had 7 rookies.

Going with the reverse theme. People I usually strongly dislike but like this year...Zach, Ashley, and surprisingly Paulie aside from the 1 freak out has been pretty level headed. People I liked last year but dont like this year...Dee (please STFU), Ninja, Georgia, and Turbo.

Last edited:
No Kyle, no Bear, confessionals are no longer going to be funny outside of Zach. Zach is playing a pretty flawless game so far.

Also competition wise its
Zach

Jordan

Everyone else

Not really a spoiler but I dont know if Huff read the other spoiler so just in case.

say team UK wins at some point and toss in Jordan vs Paulie/Zach/Turbo, and it's true that Jordan does flip. That means team US will lose 2 of those 4, while UK gains Jordan, team UK will start smoking US at that point. Unless US wins puts Jordan in against Theo or Joss and he beats them, and switches, then it's pretty balanced.

Paulie is out next year, failed his psych test. Lol Bad thing is they were leaving Josh out and now he is replacing Paulie. Damn it.

Also Cara is out because Paulie out. No Kam or Ninja.

Guys is going to be weak next year, no Paulie, Turbo, Theo, Joss, Leroy, or Zach. Minus Leroy that's 5 of the top 8 or so guys.

Paulie is out next year, failed his psych test. Lol Bad thing is they were leaving Josh out and now he is replacing Paulie. Damn it.

Also Cara is out because Paulie out. No Kam or Ninja.

Guys is going to be weak next year, no Paulie, Turbo, Theo, Joss, Leroy, or Zach. Minus Leroy that's 5 of the top 8 or so guys.
wow what happened with joss, turbo, le?

Reactions: BadJerry20
wow what happened with joss, turbo, le?

There are still a couple spots open, I'm betting Leroy gets added. Joss has previous engagements. Not sure about Turbo. Theo failed his physical, the eye. Zach and Jenna agreed to not go on together so this time we get Jenna. Also no Georgia as of now either.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
So basically, as of now, 5 of the top 8 guys and 4 of the top 8 girls are out. And Big T and Sean are coming back for whatever reason. This cast is sh*t so far. MTV needs to be doing some dropping and adding quick. Big T and Sean are coming back for some strange reason.

The guys are basically Wes, Bananas, Jordan and a bunch of scrubs.

So basically, as of now, 5 of the top 8 guys and 4 of the top 8 girls are out. And Big T and Sean are coming back for whatever reason. This cast is sh*t so far. MTV needs to be doing some dropping and adding quick. Big T and Sean are coming back for some strange reason.

The guys are basically Wes, Bananas, Jordan and a bunch of scrubs.
Hopefully no more esther

Ok, somebody really needs to just crack Napaulieon at this point, although him selling nudes to guys makes sense now.

Again Jordan was a dick but he wasn't wrong, Turbo has kind of sucked at challenges this. Also Turbo needs help, it's a walk dude, chill.

Bye Turbo you insane f***er. BTW Turbo is claiming he removed himself. People will do this to Turbo forever, just like they used to with CT.

Paulie saying Tori was the strongest in front of Cara, and Caras face after was hilarious. Though I'm not sure when Tori became such a badass.

These people are so dumb. All US had to do was throw in Josh and Nany till they got eliminated. Then throw in Lee and Kam/Ninja till they got eliminated. Cause a team of Paulie, Zach, Jordan, Cara, Tori and Ashley would destroy a final. Them saying they dont want to run a final with Jordan is almost as dumb Jordan saying he doesn't want to with Cara.

It is going to be hilarious if this alliance controls the whole game only to have Jordan flip and beat them in a final. Cause, for example, a UK team of Jordan, Joss, Theo, Jenny, Dee, and Tori kills Cara, Lee, Josh, Paulie, Ninja and Kam in a final.

How is josh not gone in. I want to see him down there. He’s soft as ****. Next season lineup sounds like a huge dud

When Lee was going off on everyone and Lee said something about a physical elimination and Josh chimed in I'd love that. I about fell over, dude Lee would kill you.

Yes it does. They should do a Cutthroat format and just make CT, Wes, and Bananas captains. Have them compete for first pick.

Btw They have an after show episode on MTVs YouTube channel if interested, for all but 1 episode, and only like 10-15 minutes.

Sidenote: I think Paulie secretly wants to be, or be in Jordan. He goes crazy on everyone but him, even if he's talking sh*t to Paulie and Cara.

Turbo done an interview where he said production put him in a hotel for 2 days to cool off. They said they wanted him to come back and he said he would break all of Jordan's bones while he slept and production wouldn't be there to save him, so just eliminate him. Dude, get professional help immediately lol

VN Store

Back