'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

no risk at all for Barnes, he would only count toward the dress limit for a game which really doesn't matter bc you only playing your top 9 or 10 anyway on most cases.
ha, then it may be our outstanding BBall recruiting that turns away a football prospect...lol. that's sooo tennessee......lol.

i kid...but with the roster we're gonna have for the next couple/three years in basketball, i'd find it hard to imagine he would break that line up too often.........

UT talked to him about playing multiple positions and he likes the idea of having different ways to get the ball. He spoke with both Pruitt and Barnes about playing two sports, so the coaches just need to make it work if they want him at UT.
I don't think it's going to happen with us with basketball. We're on a different level right now with our recruiting in bball. He'd never see the court in Knoxville and could possibly get 5-10 minutes a game at Fl sometime down the road.

I don't think it's going to happen with us with basketball. We're on a different level right now with our recruiting in bball. He'd never see the court in Knoxville and could possibly get 5-10 minutes a game at Fl sometime down the road.
Florida is recruiting just as well as Tennessee in basketball.

Guys...I hate Florida. In every sport. But they signed the No. 8 class in the entire country in the 2019 cycle and No. 2 class in the SEC in men's basketball last year. They signed 2 5-stars and a 4-star. They also added Kerry Blackshear.

I hate the Gators. But not acknowledging they're recruiting at a very high level in basketball is just wearing blinders. They out-recruited UT (at least ON PAPER) in the last class, while the Vols are out-recruiting them (ON PAPER) in the 2020 cycle right now.

Reactions: cncchris33
Guys...I hate Florida. In every sport. But they signed the No. 8 class in the entire country in the 2019 cycle and No. 2 class in the SEC in men's basketball last year. They signed 2 5-stars and a 4-star. They also added Kerry Blackshear.

I hate the Gators. But not acknowledging they're recruiting at a very high level in basketball is just wearing blinders. They out-recruited UT (at least ON PAPER) in the last class, while the Vols are out-recruiting them (ON PAPER) in the 2020 cycle right now.

Recruiting has never been an issue with Florida. The good news.. we have Rick Barnes. I’ll take similar talent with superior coaching all day long.

Our average player ranking is 99.10. Which is 2nd in the nation behind only UK. UF is sitting at 93.48. They are 17th and we are 4th. Try harder.
Bless your heart...it's clear you don't know what you're talking about, so imma help you out.. Lewis, Mann, and Payne had an average player rating of 99.03 in the last class and they landed the top grad transfer in Kerry Blackshear. Tennessee's top 3 last year had an average of 93.32.

Almost an identical average over two seasons.

Bless your heart...it's clear you don't know what you're talking about, so imma help you out.. Lewis, Mann, and Payne had an average player rating of 99.03 in the last class and they landed the top grad transfer in Kerry Blackshear. Tennessee's top 3 last year had an average of 93.32.

Almost an identical average over two seasons.

I am talking about this year’s recruiting class, You fail yet again. Good try though 👍

I am talking about this year’s recruiting class, You fail yet again. Good try though 👍
Of course you are, because your argument doesn't hold water, otherwise. You created that artificial timeline, though. No one else. Florida isn't hurting for talent, but keep on being a prick. As usual, you're doing great. 👍

VN Store

Back