Girls of UAB

Cheer_Photo.jpg

Imagine dragons...

UAB Cheerleaders placed third at the 2018 Nationals for small coed Div. 1

B'ham has a fledgling foodie scene. It is "hipster barbequed."

B'ham has a fledgling foodie scene. It is "hipster barbequed."

It's not fledging. Not trying to be defensive but Bham is definitely a foodie town - several James Beard Award winners including best restaurant in the country last year

The talent per the subject of this thread is what you would expect from a Southern city

Reactions: chef3531 and CLCVol
It's not fledging. Not trying to be defensive but Bham is definitely a foodie town - several James Beard Award winners including best restaurant in the country last year

The talent per the subject of this thread is what you would expect from a Southern city

Yah. As another Birmingham resident, you guys just aren't trying hard enough.

Having spent 7 years at college in Macon, Ga, I can agree with this. Having spent many football weekends in Athens I can say 'What you talkin' about Willis?' Kind of varies spot to spot. A lot of kids from where I was raised went to Samford and I knew a couple of folks who went to BSU. I guess I was expecting that kind of demographic for UAB.

VN Store

Back