Trick or Treater Count

Toujours Pret

Half the man my daddy is
2. 2 girls around 14. Gave each a dollar, have not had one since I moved here so gave up on buying candy.

Worlds biggest ******* is me tonight

We've had around 30, more than we expected in theses weather conditions. We purchased a massive bag of mixed candy a month ago. Looks like we'll be eating crunch bars and Gobstoppers for some time. :)

I got home kind of late, so not sure if there were a decent amount before I got home or not, but I've only had a few. this is my first Halloween here at this house, and I was expecting more people

might have to take a bunch of candy to work in the next week

We had two big buckets of candy. Have gone through roughly 3/4 of it. Our two brought back just about as much as we gave away though.
This year has been nice. Our neighborhood was about 50% completed when we moved here but closer to 95% now, so lots of more kids now than years past.

Not sure. I leave a bowl of candy on the front porch while I take my kid out. It was a fairly big bowl and there was about 10% left when we got back.

My kid of course got more than we handed out and he never finishes it. I usually throw whatever is left and not gone bad in his Christmas stocking and he is none the wiser.

I haven’t had one in 14 years. I did have some kids ding-dong-ditch once about 13 years ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

EIPWEtkXUAIfzPe

We've had around 30, more than we expected in theses weather conditions. We purchased a massive bag of mixed candy a month ago. Looks like we'll be eating crunch bars and Gobstoppers for some time. :)
I got no trick or treaters:D

Reactions: MAD
Zero this year. I live in a semi-rural area and have only half dozen for the last several years. Must go to churches and similar organizations here now. We were under tornado watches/warnings so I did not expect anyone today and did not buy any candy this afternoon.

Zero this year. I live in a semi-rural area and have only half dozen for the last several years. Must go to churches and similar organizations here now. We were under tornado watches/warnings so I did not expect anyone today and did not buy any candy this afternoon.
Dang, I'm in Georgia, and they're saying severe weather coming in here.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
The young ones came early. The middle-schoolers came later. The two teens came after we turned off all the lights. The lad was old enough to drive. The girl looked 15. It was plain to see she was the one wanting to trick or treat. His "costume?" A John Deare cap and a hoe...

The young ones came early. The middle-schoolers came later. The two teens came after we turned off all the lights. The lad was old enough to drive. The girl looked 15. It was plain to see she was the one wanting to trick or treat. His "costume?" A John Deare cap and a hoe...
A garden hoe....or his girlfriend?

We have lived here for 9 + years. Typically have about 100. Only around 50 last night. Strong storms had been expected, and many malls, shopping areas gave kids a place to go. No rain, but temps in 30s.

Had about 250, not as many as in the past but still a lot. Was the first year both of my daughters had aged out of going out so they gave out candy instead and enjoyed that.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back