Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It is not. I have ballz as big as church bellz. Not only is it tougher to get to the playoff, it is another week where you team gets beat up over the course of the year. It is already tough enough for Tennessee to win more than other teams in the East because we play the toughest opponent in the West, every year. Are there years that Bama is not the best in the West? Yes? Not many, though.

I just won’t agree on this. To me it’s a “poor little us” attitude. Bring on Bama every week and let’s go earn it.

View attachment 234679View attachment 234680
images

Are any of these three freshmen all Americans in your opinion. For me I think Henry but that's probably it.

Possibly Wanya and Henry..

Speaking of these two freshmen OT’s...such an obvious upgrade they have been! Granted, Kennedy missed last year and Trey missed some time, as well...leaving the OL in disarray and guys out of position. Even with some rookie mistakes, these freshmen have helped elevate the level at which this offense can and will play.

Our YOUNG OL manhandled Bama. Let’s slow the talk about Friend with 4 games remaining. They are the most improved part of the team right now. Have gotten better each game.

I've been all aboard the Friend train since he was hired. The best OLs Gurley ran through were coached by Friend and they produced mammoth sized holes. I don't understand how even now people still think he's a weak link. Will Friend is every bit as good as the mythical Pittman. And Pittman gets wayyyy too much credit for an all star OL that simply got more experienced while he was here (those guys were already ridiculously talented).

Taking all three of my girls (4, including Mrs. ob79) to the game this weekend, courtesy of @Atlanta VOL. First game for my middle and youngest. Just FYI, for those who doubt him...don't.

Prepare for cuteness overload because I'm taking a lot of pictures and posting them here.

I have been looking forward to the moment when I could finally meet Ashlee for quite some time now. It will be an honor and a privilege to host you and your family this weekend. Rest assured I have a few things up my sleeve for this momentous occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back