'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Do Bailey’s teammates not like him? I mean, he had no influence over BJ or Gilbert. Is Bailey the QB from Draft Day where none of his teammates attended his birthday party?
It was said a while back by secking I believe that Ojulari was closer to Arik than Bailey. Seems that was spot on.

Do Bailey’s teammates not like him? I mean, he had no influence over BJ or Gilbert. Is Bailey the QB from Draft Day where none of his teammates attended his birthday party?
It was said a while back by secking I believe that Ojulari was closer to Arik than Bailey. Seems that was spot on.

Highly rated and recruited kids, on same HS team, rarely go to the same school. It's about fit and relationships mostly. The Memphis LB's is the outlier.

Cmon man. No. It’s all about the start we had and negative recruiting. Coach O is one of best recruiters period and will do whatever it takes clean or dirty; positive or negative recruiting. LSU is the hot team. It’s the hottest new offense which attracted Gilbert. BJ was an LSU silent before picking TN and LSU took advantage of our bad start to flip him back now that they snatched Arik. I question that those two recruitments are truly over and you never really know what could happen if we run the table. Guys that weren’t interested might suddenly become interestEd again

VN Store

Back