Halloween Uniforms for upcoming USCe game 2019

That is unfortunate. Not much to be done about it. I doubt Pruitt will allow a full on alt anyway. Orange pants is probably the most we could get out of that game. I don't mind alts in general. I'm done with the nonteam colors though. I wouldn't mind seeing some diffrent throw backs.
Black is a throwback..the ultimate throwback uni..being it was the original uniform color

To be honest, I don't think a football team is a democracy, and should not be; however, based on so many posts regards the unis for the BAMA game, some of our posters believe the uni is one of the deciding factors in winning. In fact, they believe these young men respond to the color combo, and overall appearance to their eyes- as to which uniform is "best", and their play is effected accordingly. IF, this is actually the case, then the old way of running a team may be outdated, at the very least we should hire a fashion consultant-big salary, to be sure, we always have just the right outfit, for each and every game....just saying. BTW, maybe a hair stylist to give each player that special look....:cool:

Lordy!!!

Reactions: LocoVol
So I've being seeing the "Spooky Season" poster all week for this game, and its the 10th anniversary of the black jerseys...

I feel like I usually see a post about the jerseys for the day on the team Twitter and/or Instagram once we're this close to kick-off, but haven't seen one yet...

I know it isn't really Pruitt's thing, but is there a chance we see an alternate uni today?

VN Store

Back