That was the biggest screw job I have ever seen

Hell, who are they gonna screw this weekend? Seems they give they give the screwjob to the chickens to. Maybe they will call one straight lol

I live in Missouri now. High school football game last night. We were down 19-14 at the end of the first half. First play of second half we take it to the house for a touchdown. Refs signal touchdown and before we could do an extra point. The other teams coach is yelling and the official walks over to him and throws a flag. And proceeds to call a block in the back on us. They bring it back. Another play, a flag is thrown. One flag. While the officials are conversing the head official takes a flag out of his pocket and puts it on the ground. Then proceeds to call holding on the first flag and face mask on us. Offsetting penalties replay first down. It was crazy. Lost 27-21

The last PI call on Surtain against Callaway was called but not by the Umpire looking directly at it. That guys needs his bank account checked.
Its not the Umpires responsibility to watch DB's and PI. His responsibility is on the OL to monitor holding and illegal OL down field. Also watching DL as well. The back judge and side judges have the responsibility to cover WR, DB, and punts, kick offs and much more. They have the deep areas of the field. If you didn't have specific areas of responsibility quite a lot would be missed and you would have chaos. I'm not defending any calls or no calls, simply saying that it wasn't the umpires responsibility to call a PI. See this link for each position responsibility. What Do Football Officials Do

Its not the Umpires responsibility to watch DB's and PI. His responsibility is on the OL to monitor holding and illegal OL down field. Also watching DL as well. The back judge and side judges have the responsibility to cover WR, DB, and punts, kick offs and much more. They have the deep areas of the field. If you didn't have specific areas of responsibility quite a lot would be missed and you would have chaos. I'm not defending any calls or no calls, simply saying that it wasn't the umpires responsibility to call a PI. See this link for each position responsibility. What Do Football Officials Do
The Big 12 conference stands to loose a lot if Ks State beats Oklahoma today. That being said the officials are calling this game with honesty and integrity . Right now it’s Ks. St. 24 ok 21 at the half. That’s the way it should be. SEC greed and favoritism must be stoped. What can we do about it ? Nothing until all gimps are purged from controlling SEC officiating.

The Big 12 conference stands to loose a lot if Ks State beats Oklahoma today. That being said the officials are calling this game with honesty and integrity . Right now it’s Ks. St. 24 ok 21 at the half. That’s the way it should be. SEC greed and favoritism must be stoped. What can we do about it ? Nothing until all gimps are purged from controlling SEC officiating.
don't know, I guess it would take an insider to tell things IF something is going on. Again my post was to simply clarify position responsibility on any crew at any level, pro, NCAA or HS. I do know several SEC baseball umpires and an SEC basketball official, but I have never asked a question like to them.

S
don't know, I guess it would take an insider to tell things IF something is going on. Again my post was to simply clarify position responsibility on any crew at any level, pro, NCAA or HS. I do know several SEC baseball umpires and an SEC basketball official, but I have never asked a question like to them.
I’m sorry Midtown I meant for my post to be a stand aloe quote. No offense to you.

VN Store

Back