Halloween Uniforms for upcoming USCe game 2019

Had to look it up and can understand how you know what that is. I watch real football and care less about the uniforms.
Evidently not since you had to come in here and ridicule those involved in the conversation. Not like its a stealth thread either. You jus jimped in here and showed your ass. Sounds like you are in denial for watching Bravo.

Reactions: LocoVol
Geeze, guys are a zillion times worse than women when it comes to uniforms!

The players loved it, I'm pretty sure I remembering the fans loving it, and it was fun, which I keep thinking is supposed to be at least part of sports.

and they came out wearing them after Hyams made his "insider" proclamation that there was no way they would wear black jerseys....

2019-gamer-fix-1024x1020.jpg

1963 Uni's
Yes, I remember those things when Jim McDonald took over as interim for one year. Fans hated them.

Those black uniforms are some of the most overrated, overhyped things I've ever seen. For one they were incredibly cheap looking, and yeah I know it's because they were a last minute thing, but still. They look like practice jerseys. They also looked terrible with the orange pants.

I really don't get the big deal about them. They aren't the reason we won, we won because we played better than they did. And the whole "black uniform" thing is not only completely overdone, it's also so 2000-2010.

Reactions: onevol74
If we do wear all orange, when is the last time we wore all orange more than once in one season? I assume one of the Majors years.

If we do wear all orange, when is the last time we wore all orange more than once in one season? I assume one of the Majors years.

Well we started pregame warmups in all orange vs USCjr in 09 after wearing all orange vs Auburn. That’s the best I could come up with .

I liked the smoky uniforms and the helmets were nice as well, the mountain in the background looked good
You know, at the time I thought they were cool, but looking back, it was just unnatural. I would prefer orange and white, white, orange, and maybe one gimmick like a black jersey per year for Halloween or something. Otherwise, let's stick with our roots.

Reactions: zydane47
Nah, I like the black uniform if we are actually playing on 10/31, like last time. Otherwise, I would rather not have any black in it. Even the black cleats annoy the heck out of me.

Sometimes I wish we were like Oregon so we could do a complete orange out (Nothing white expect the jersey numbers-per NCAA rules) . The current "traditionalist" won't let it happen but maybe in the next 10-20 years.

Reactions: LocoVol
Sometimes I wish we were like Oregon so we could do a complete orange out (Nothing white expect the jersey numbers-per NCAA rules) . The current "traditionalist" won't let it happen but maybe in the next 10-20 years.
I love how the "traditional" uniform is the somehow the 90s look now. I like that uni a much as anyone. But I'm hoping the orange pants will makes a comeback. It's probably the best we can hope for at the moment.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then...

VN Store

Back