Some Tweets After The Game

Proud of the way we played. When Maurer left the game I knew we were doomed. However, when get get a real fulltime quarterback we will be ok. I still say our future looks bright. In my opinion Pruitt is doing the best he is capable of doing until Maurer can play a full game. I personally have no problem with Jeremy Pruitt.

What does Johnsons tweet mean?
in preseason VQ hinted that he would be very disgruntled if he didn’t win a starting job when someone brought up transfers. Then he got hurt and has just gotten cleared. I know he played last week but didn’t see him last night.

in preseason VQ hinted that he would be very disgruntled if he didn’t win a starting job when someone brought up transfers. Then he got hurt and has just gotten cleared. I know he played last week but didn’t see him last night.
Sounds like another player who’s entering the Portal if he has any eligibility left

I’m sure he is mad but who are we supposed to sit? Last nights unit played well together

With a competent Qb, we are in third-best team in the east...With Mauer in, we are the third-best team in the east. Our OL and DL has grown up and can start pushing people. Our Rb's are pretty decent. Also, Did anyone else notice that Bennett #95 at times looked really good when down on the line? Maybe he needs to add 20 and be a DE type player. He manhandled his guy multiple times and caused Tua's pocket to collapse by himself.

With a competent Qb, we are in third-best team in the east...With Mauer in, we are the third-best team in the east. Our OL and DL has grown up and can start pushing people. Our Rb's are pretty decent. Also, Did anyone else notice that Bennett #95 at times looked really good when down on the line? Maybe he needs to add 20 and be a DE type player. He manhandled his guy multiple times and caused Tua's pocket to collapse by himself.
Bennett played well last night. Got a good push and set the edge on multiple Al running plays.

He was 20# heavier and coaches told him to lose 20#...now he’s getting some PT and looking much better

He was 20# heavier and coaches told him to lose 20#...now he’s getting some PT and looking much better
He certainly has the genes to be a standout player.
I think we are slowly but surely seeing this puzzle be put together. I’m encouraged by what I’m seeing on the field, as far as individual play. Now we just need to take the next step and start getting some W’s. Last night was a program changing opportunity, we just came up a little short. It definitely wasn’t from lack of fight or execution.
GBO!!

Reactions: VolinMC
As I said those 2 losses to start are gonna be the season killers. BOTH on JG too. This team is improving bigtime; (OLINE DAMN!) & Dline too. They so need a bowl TY.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Shrout must be pretty bad....
Give the kid a chance. A least wait until he gets a game planned for him. I'm telling you the kid has the arm and some practice with the 1's can do wonders. I think its his mobility that is the problem. With the offensive lines improvement that should help things.
Sara go back and watch when he came into the game and watch those offensive lineman really really encouraging him. It sure made me proud.

VN Store

Back