The Official Tennessee @ #1 Alabama Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN

And our so-called senior “leaders” continue to kill the team and program. Jennings drops a ball that turns into a pick and now Bituli, who is our supposed senior leader and ONKY LB who knows what the **** the calls are, launched himself and Spears and guy which gets him tossed from the game.

And people wonder why our program is in the damn mess it is. Selfish, stupid play by Bituli.

He was trying to make a play, can’t blame him for that. Just should’ve been smarter with the tackle

I’m not a blame the refs kind of guy, but that is complete ********. We are competing with the best team in the country and they are working overtime to help them. That Butulli hit was not targeting.
I agree with your first 2 sentences, but it was h2h contact and and launching with the crown. It 100% fits the criteria.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
I disagree with the targeting call. Receiver’s head was a foot off the ground. From the behind camera angle, Bituli tried to hit with the shoulder. The announcers were correct in that there was no malice, but that can not be said on the “no-targeting” hit on Maurer. That looked malicious.

We need all the breaks and we can’t get one. Still wanna know what the phantom referee timeout was. It completely screwed up our momentum

VN Store

Back