The Official Tennessee @ #1 Alabama Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN

What does that matter? He’s an SEC QB now, he’s gotta stay in the game. He’s rail thin and pretty much every time he gets hit, he’s done. Hence, he’s gotta put on weight and he’s gotta get tougher. Pretty evident imo.
Because he is still growing.

He’s soft as hell. Guess you missed the part where I said he needs to toughen up?

And yes, kid is rail thin. 15-20 pounds would help him immensely

Your mama is soft as hell bro!
He got hit in his head.

GTFOB...

All of you do realize the least JG played in Alabama he went Will Ferrell and went blackout crazy.

He’s soft as hell. Guess you missed the part where I said he needs to toughen up?

And yes, kid is rail thin. 15-20 pounds would help him immensely
Well he's an under weight freshman, he's not soft he keeps taking damn headshots. Wonder if you'd get right up after flipping on your head..tough guy..😂 I'm joking don't take it personal

Can't deny these flashing lights are impressive and terrific that Alabama is using.

Oohhh!! Lookie!! All the snowflakes are so giddy over the lights they are jumping up and down! They're on their cell phones calling all their friends to tell them they are present to behold a once in a lifetime experience. Now, they're taking selfies to prove they were there to see the lights. On Facebook, now, to quickly post the experience so everyone can see. So cool! Oh, the light show the light show!!!!!! Isn't technology something? That's what it's all about!

Well, they're headed to the exits, now, and we've not even had the kickoff. The game means nothing. It's all about the gimmicks.

This is just such Tennessee football. We were already fighting an uphill battle just to keep things close. QB issues all year long and we finally find a guy who is at least competent at throwing the football and gives us life and he cannot stay healthy. I didn't expect us to win this game, but it sucks that the hill just got a lot bigger.

VN Store

Back