2020 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

She intends to take all 5 visits per an article I read (TCU is the last one she would take) but I’m surprised Ark didn’t even make her top 5 with the way they’ve been improving but from her clips she can play. Maybe they are full at the perimeter position but this young lady seems like she is going to climb the rankings.

Attachments

• 7018A4A1-8442-4D40-8034-26095DC20E1A.png
    7018A4A1-8442-4D40-8034-26095DC20E1A.png
    5 MB · Views: 84
Reactions: Putbacks
Of course she's not, like so many other great players in the state... :rolleyes:
Tn Womens BB is in a transition, therefore really good players would think about not taking a chance, unless maybe the coach is already an established winner at a high level in a Power 5 program.
Or, perhaps an elite Mid Major coach. As much as I like Kellie & think she has the capacity, she will have to win with this group or she is probably gone; &, that is assuming UT still wants to win conference championships.

Reactions: mcannon1
She intends to take all 5 visits per an article I read (TCU is the last one she would take) but I’m surprised Ark didn’t even make her top 5 with the way they’ve been improving but from her clips she can play. Maybe they are full at the perimeter position but this young lady seems like she is going to climb the rankings.
They have one more scholarship remaining and I believe are hoping to use it on Elauna Eaton. Still very surprised they aren’t in the mix for Salary. Their loss, our gain!

Tn Womens BB is in a transition, therefore really good players would think about not taking a chance, unless maybe the coach is already an established winner at a high level in a Power 5 program.
Or, perhaps an elite Mid Major coach.

Yeah, too bad there was nobody like that they could have hired...

Or, perhaps an elite Mid Major coach. As much as I like Kellie & think she has the capacity, she will have to win with this group or she is probably gone; &, that is assuming UT still wants to win conference championships.

But, given those conditions (win or go), you can insert pretty much anyone’s name there. No one’s immune.

Top 5 is encouraging, but I wish she were money in the bank for us.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN and lvocd
Raoul has tweeted that Westbeld is no longer interested in UT, she had an OV couple weeks ago. She’s down to four - OSU, Louisville, UCLA, and ND

Reactions: Ladyvol777
Raoul has tweeted that Westbeld is no longer interested in UT, she had an OV couple weeks ago. She’s down to four - OSU, Louisville, UCLA, and ND

Didn’t she have an older sister go to Notre Dame ? Most siblings follow their big brother/sister! I know I did ... We went to college together. Just natural.
The bigger question is can another school get her away from ND?

Didn’t she have an older sister go to Notre Dame ? Most siblings follow their big brother/sister! I know I did ... We went to college together. Just natural.
The bigger question is can another school get her away from ND?
Correct.

Where does this Maya Moore handbag thing come into play I heard about the ESPN tour but never the handbag piece? What is it even about ...
Maya Moore's mother had a store selling handbags on or near the campus of UConn when Moore played there.

Maya Moore's mother had a store selling handbags on or near the campus of UConn when Moore played there.

Actually, Kathryn Moore had a "virtual" store for the sale of her UConn branded merchandise and an arrangement with the UConn bookstore (akin to the UT bookstore) to sell the merchandise in the store. To the best of my knowledge, she had no other brick-and-mortar location during her daughter's attendance at UConn.

Jim

Actually, Kathryn Moore had a "virtual" store for the sale of her UConn branded merchandise and an arrangement with the UConn bookstore (akin to the UT bookstore) to sell the merchandise in the store. To the best of my knowledge, she had no other brick-and-mortar location during her daughter's attendance at UConn.

Jim

Correct. No funny recruiting business went on there... take it from Geno.

VN Store

Back