'19 NJ DL Antonio Alfano

You gather those questions from dude that quit going to class?
Your "question" is worded very strangely, If you're asking, do I believe a quitter from AL should be welcome in Knoxville, without a strong dose of due diligence, my answer is NO. UT doesn't need any more "Banks" types on our team, or in our state for that matter. After the videos/ and articles this year, you'd think that Strong Due Diligence would be the excepted norm, and that Pruitt would insist no more toxic players should be brought in.:rolleyes:

Reactions: screenthis
on Sept. 18, Saban addressed the situation for what had been the final time before Wednesday.

“Well I don’t really know much about that (the family statement), I just know that the guy basically quit,” Saban said then. “He quit going to class, he quit coming here, we tried to help him, we tried to encourage him, we tried to set up counseling sessions with him to help him in every way we could and all those things are still available to him if he wants them, but he didn’t respond to any of the things. Until he responds, you just have to assume the guy quit.”

Extrapolation is something one must have as a natural talent to get that much from a homesick kid..😁😁
Some may consider high quality Due Diligence extrapolation, I consider it to be common sense. When you're dealing with a quitter, or as Coach SABAN says, "The guy just quit", checking out the entire situation on the front end could save UT a lot of problems later on, thus Due Diligence. Hope this helps.

Extrapolation is something one must have as a natural talent to get that much from a homesick kid..😁😁
BTW, how did you extrapolate that he was a homesick kid? I've read, he loved his sick grandmother so much, he wanted to be near her in her time of illness, and I've heard he was just a quitter. Nowhere Have I read, he was just a homesick kid, the kind found in summer-camps. I hope his grandmother has a full and complete recovery, even though I haven't read what her ailment(s) are, I still wish her the best. Due diligence would help Coach Pruitt realize, this kid gets homesick, and quits. Flying him home on weekends and setting up skype like conferences between he and his family, may be the ticket. Or, maybe not. That's why it's called Due Diligence.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

BTW, how did you extrapolate that he was a homesick kid? I've read, he loved his sick grandmother so much, he wanted to be near her in her time of illness, and I've heard he was just a quitter. Nowhere Have I read, he was just a homesick kid, the kind found in summer-camps. I hope his grandmother has a full and complete recovery, even though I haven't read what her ailment(s) are, I still wish her the best. Due diligence would help Coach Pruitt realize, this kid gets homesick, and quits. Flying him home on weekends and setting up skype like conferences between he and his family, may be the ticket. Or, maybe not. That's why it's called Due Diligence.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
You give two replies to one quote..wound up huh?

It was a stray comment meant as humor for the most part but damn...cut back on the caffeine so late in the day. Pour yourself good shot of whiskey, take a deep breath and relax.

But one would think in todays world of too much info that knee jerk reactions would slow and folks would give thought before spewing their mind diarrhea. Sadly, as evidenced by your extrapolation post, that isnt the case. Maybe the kids a quitter, maybe he got his girlfriend back home pregnant and wants to be involved with his family, maybe he just came out as gay and is missing his special friend back home...i dont know. But i do know that it is none of mine or your business and assuming he is a thug or a quitter reflects as poorly on you as your rant did him.

I'd like to know A LOT more about his quitting class and practice, we don't need any more quitters/thugs/I need my mama types! Does he have a restraining order out on him? Does he consider it okay to threaten females, is it okay the threaten to shoot up UT, or shoot at cops? We've had more of that than we will ever need. I've read on this very board, many times, if some of our thugs were playing for SABAN, no one would have even heard of their problems. If that is true, imagine how bad something has to be, if SABAN won't cover it up, bribe cops, falsify records etc. in order to keep him-which many think is something he [Saban] does all the time.
Can you dispense with the "thug" bull$hit ?! I'm sure you had your sugar honey ice & tea together at that age.

You give two replies to one quote..wound up huh?

It was a stray comment meant as humor for the most part but damn...cut back on the caffeine so late in the day. Pour yourself good shot of whiskey, take a deep breath and relax.

But one would think in todays world of too much info that knee jerk reactions would slow and folks would give thought before spewing their mind diarrhea. Sadly, as evidenced by your extrapolation post, that isnt the case. Maybe the kids a quitter, maybe he got his girlfriend back home pregnant and wants to be involved with his family, maybe he just came out as gay and is missing his special friend back home...i dont know. But i do know that it is none of mine or your business and assuming he is a thug or a quitter reflects as poorly on you as your rant did him.
Anyone that would not explore all the problems a kid like this may or may not bring UT, is not only simple minded, but living in a dream world. There is no doubt that the kid is a quitter, your "Maybe the kids a quitter", is factually wrong. What is our business in Tennessee is who our University brings in on full scholarship, Due Diligence will help us make good decisions, should we be told that his gay partner just gave him aids? No, that is his business, should we be told that one of his girl friends back home got pregnant long after he left to BAMA? No, that is none of our business, but it may be the business of those behind closed doors offering up a full scholarship to a known quitter.

Can you dispense with the "thug" bull$hit ?! I'm sure you had your sugar honey ice & tea together at that age.
I recall one of our players, I believe his name was Banks, he was on National Television declaring that "I be Thuggin", I guess that was okay with you. A thug is a thug, when Banks bragged about his "Thuggin", only an idiot would want him called a saint. So no. I see no reason to call someone a saint, if they call themselves a thug. Hope this helps. BTW what is "Sugar honey ice", I've never had it, nor do I know what it is.

Last edited:
I recall one of our players, I believe his name was Banks, he was on National Television declaring that "I be Thuggin", I guess that was okay with you. A thug is a thug, when Banks bragged about his "Thuggin", only an idiot would want him called a saint. So no. I see no reason to call someone a saint, if they themselves call themselves a thug. Hope this helps. BTW what is "Sugar honey ice", I've never had it, nor do I know what it is.
I thought this post was about a bama transfer.

I recall one of our players, I believe his name was Banks, he was on National Television declaring that "I be Thuggin", I guess that was okay with you. A thug is a thug, when Banks bragged about his "Thuggin", only an idiot would want him called a saint. So no. I see no reason to call someone a saint, if they call themselves a thug. Hope this helps. BTW what is "Sugar honey ice", I've never had it, nor do I know what it is.
Sugar, Honey, Ice, Tea. Just look at the capitalization. Hope that helps.

VN Store

Back