Tide student arrested for threatening Tiger Stadium

Completely dumb and stupid. Sigh.

All fanbases have their crazies. But with Bama it always seems to go to a new level. We aren't talking fans fighting with each other or piss bombs...this is trees being executed, sisters being shot, an bomb scares. SMH.

All fanbases have their crazies. But with Bama it always seems to go to a new level. We aren't talking fans fighting with each other or piss bombs...this is trees being executed, sisters being shot, an bomb scares. SMH.
2012 BCS Championship: Harvey Updyke spotted on Bourbon Street the night before the game (photos)

Check out this. Many bama fans asked harvey for autographs at the national title game against LSU

"Updyke, who said he is tired of his 15 minutes of fame, was a popular destination for fans Sunday night. Many fans stopped him begging for autographs and photos while he was strolling up and down Bourbon Street this evening"

Bama fans are absolute trash

Last edited:

Many folks base their lifes worth on how a college football team performs.

The way I like to put it is all fanbases have fans like this...but Alabama's fanbase has a higher percentage of these types of people than most others.

Reactions: Model12
The way I like to put it is all fanbases have fans like this...but Alabama's fanbase has a higher percentage of these types of people than most others.

Here is a breakdown of the current Bama fanbase..

2% C.H.E.A.T (Capstone of Higher Education At Tuscaloosa) alumni or students
3% long-time educated fans that didnt graduate from C.H.E.A.T
5% Hard working middle class residents from Alabama
15% Uneducated Government assistance recipients from Bama that only live for Bama football
5% Longtime Bama fans outside the State of Alabama
70% Front running bandwagon fans that are likely fans of the GS Warriors, NE Patriots, and NY Yankees as well.

15% Government assistance recipients from Bama that only live for Bama football
70% Front running bandwagon fans that are likely fans of the GS Warriors, NE Patriots, and NY Yankees as well.
...and among their fans outside the state of Alabama, that number is close to 100%.

The dichotomy of their in-state and out-of-state fanbase is really interesting. Perhaps this applies to other schools too and I haven't noticed it, but it sticks out like a sore thumb with Alabama. When I'm in Birmingham and see someone wearing Alabama stuff, have a sticker on their car, etc., a lot of the time it's a younger, preppy, Bama bangs-type of dude. A bunch of them are likely alums. Outside the state, the demographic is quite...different.

Every Alabama fan I personally know, I'm talking every single one, is not an alum and has never even lived in the state. They have absolutely zilch ties to the school or the state itself; some have lived their entire lives in Tennessee. It's funny because I also know Auburn fans, LSU fans, Georgia fans, Ohio St fans, etc., and all of them are either alums of the school or used to live there. Alabama's fanbase rides a bandwagon like no other.

...and among their fans outside the state of Alabama, that number is close to 100%.

The dichotomy of their in-state and out-of-state fanbase is really interesting. Perhaps this applies to other schools too and I haven't noticed it, but it sticks out like a sore thumb with Alabama. When I'm in Birmingham and see someone wearing Alabama stuff, have a sticker on their car, etc., a lot of the time it's a younger, preppy, Bama bangs-type of dude. A bunch of them are likely alums. Outside the state, the demographic is quite...different.

Every Alabama fan I personally know, I'm talking every single one, is not an alum and has never even lived in the state. They have absolutely zilch ties to the school or the state itself; some have lived their entire lives in Tennessee. It's funny because I also know Auburn fans, LSU fans, Georgia fans, Ohio St fans, etc., and all of them are either alums of the school or used to live there. Alabama's fanbase rides a bandwagon like no other.

The longtime Bama fans (those who can name the coach before Saban without google) that are educated or hard working are as good and as passionate fans that exist.

They represent a small percentage of their fanbase....

Because they're dumb as a rock

Stop insulting rocks, boy!!!!

slapping.gif

Most Bama fans that I’ve encountered that have obviously been Bama fans for a long time are some of the best CFB fans I’ve encountered. Most actually respect the Tennessee program and wish the rivalry would get back to what it’s been historically. Most of the bandwagon Bama fans were Florida fans when Tebow was there.

15% Uneducated Government assistance recipients from Bama that only live for Bama football

When bama is down, even those who claim "die hard' status now, couldnt be found wearing bama gear on a Saturday.

To DWright39's point:
I have mentioned before that I have two friends that I watch football with most every Saturday that happen to be Bama fans. One is a Bama grad who knows his football and is usually respectful of Tennessee (he was an undergrad during the Mike Shula years). The other one never cheered for the Tide or owned any Tide gear until his friend went there, but now is over the top in his Bama love. He can also be a pain in the @$$ when anything bad happens to the Vols. I tolerate this because he puts out a great gameday spread and when Bama does lose, the show that follows from him is off the charts.

The inbred crazies at Bammer take it to a whole new level.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back