Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not dwelling on it at all. My point is just that ignoring the UAB game is laughable given what we know about this team.
UAB is much better than Georgia State. Doesn’t mean I’m predicting we lose - just means it should be on the radar.

Except that's not accurate, UAB has a better record but they've also played 2 still winless teams. At this point they'll end up only play 3 teams with winning records at the time of their game (Western Kentucky, LA Tech, Southern Miss).

Georgia State is 4-2 and has beaten better teams, UAB is 5-1 right now and has the 128th rated strength of schedule. Only 2 teams have played a softer schedule so far.

Reactions: SugarCC
Except that's not accurate, UAB has a better record but they've also played 2 still winless teams. At this point they'll end up only play 3 teams with winning records at the time of their game (Western Kentucky, LA Tech, Southern Miss).

Georgia State is 4-2 and has beaten better teams, UAB is 5-1 right now and has the 128th rated strength of schedule. Only 2 teams have played a softer schedule so far.
Either way, we’re splitting hairs on this. Neither team is good.

If we show up to play we won’t have a problem.

Reactions: Jack Burton
My daughter surprised me with this when I came in to tuck her in last night. It's now on my desk at work, and will be forever!

View attachment 231466
I applaud her creativity on that, seriously.

I've got a similar one, but the kit was sold commercially and included instructions for how to construct it (although, there were about 12,000 tiny pieces included). This sets right in front of the TV where I usually watch the games.

PZNC3DLGTN_p_ecd2247c-bb41-48c8-93c5-80cf06f999fe_2048x.jpg

Coach Neyland is 1 of if not the most underrated head coach in college football history. His name is almost always never mentioned when that topic is discussed among media members or college football fans in general. At least in my conversations I never hear anyone else mention him. Although I do whenever I can. Not because I am a Tennessee fan but because he so rightfully deserves it.
bushconfused.jpg

Yeah they will be 8-0. Rutgers and Maryland ahead. They are going to go 9-3. Penn St, Iowa, Wisconsin remain. Not a bad year at Minnesota
I went to the Nebraska vs Minnesota game. I'm not convinced they won't beat Iowa. I know MN had a lot of close games early, but they have started hitting their stride the last two weeks. Their defense is looking great, they have a good college running back, and there brand of football really works for freezing cold big 10 football.

Reactions: volatil
Going to the Grande St Lucian in 3 weeks. First time in St. Lucia... am I crazy worried about zika carrying mosquitoes for nothing?
Stayed at the Grande for my honeymoon. Fantastic resort. Has the best beach of any resort on the island. Some advice, don't book any excursions through the resort. Walk the beach and find the local deals. Much cheaper and can get more done in one trip. Just check out trip advisor to reassure yourself but those are still really high quality excursions. Have fun!

Going to the Grande St Lucian in 3 weeks. First time in St. Lucia... am I crazy worried about zika carrying mosquitoes for nothing?
Dont worry about anything while in St. Lucia. The ride to the airport is a little long, but not a bad drive. We go to the Caribbean every March and always stay with Sandals. You will have a blast at Grande.

Reactions: UT_King
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back