Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the end of the Ga game today....did anyone have issue with the pass interference call Ga received. They scored to tie on the next play after being given 1st down. Looked like the ball should have been ruled “uncatchable”.

Holy Sh1t!!! 4 eyes never misses!!!!
I have been pulling against him since he did his 10 minute “prayer” with his body guard deliberately to block the Pride of the Southland band from performing their formation at the start of our game last week. As low class move as I have ever seen. Poetic justice that he misses his biggest kick of the year.

I watched the end of the Ga game today....did anyone have issue with the pass interference call Ga received. They scored to tie on the next play after being given 1st down. Looked like the ball should have been ruled “uncatchable”.
They navigated around that by calling defensive holding. It was still a trash call. If Bama had been on defense and done that, you can guarantee there would not have been a flag.

They navigated around that by calling defensive holding. It was still a trash call. If Bama had been on defense and done that, you can guarantee there would not have been a flag.
Yeah, SEC officials are really good at adapting calls like that to fit what “needs” to be fit. Not the most situationally agnostic group around.

I checked out and haven’t been back to the forum since Georgia State. I had let myself get way to emotionally attached to this game and needed a breather from the forum for a while.

Not a fair weather fan fwiw... since Georgia State I’ve made two 8 hour one way trips to see us lose to BYU, and then win today. Pruitt has this ship sailing in the right direction. Just keep the faith and don’t let a bumpy ride make you jump ship.

Hope all is well with everyone and I’m glad to be back.

Go Vols!

Did y’all see the blazing fast WR for Bama, Devonta Smith, get a personal foul called towards end of game today and ejected, be said we he threw a punch?

Does that carry a game suspension?

Did y’all see the blazing fast WR for Bama, Devonta Smith, get a personal foul called towards end of game today and ejected, be said we he threw a punch?

Does that carry a game suspension?
Not sure it matters. They have like 5 or 6 NFL players at wideout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back