We're not the only team with some unreasonable fans - Georgia

WRU

Every team has fans that go WAY to the extremes with success or failure. I admit to a small amount of satisfaction with seeing Georgia fans melting down over the SC loss. This might be the best one:

##### ✭ Freshman Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman
4:06PM

I am a UGA alum...sad to say.....Fire Smart before more damage is done...the whole staff in fact...they stink. Fromm stinks to high heaven. They lost Fields and now they are FINISHED as a contender...Florida has it wrapped now. I predict Flordia will beat UGA 52-10...if UGA even scores. Maybe KY will make it 5 and 2....probably will. UGA may lose rest of their games...well, GA Tech is scrimmage material. Let them both go for their next win.

I am off...have had it with less than mediocrity. Maybe that new UGA UGA track and field sprinter can provide some thrills...I have had with losing football teams.
The AG better call Smart in and let him go.....he is a loser....terrible performance...and Fromm...way overrated. Not even college type performance. Good grief my high school team would have probably beaten UGA! Truth.

FIRE Smart ...Muschamp had it all over him. Laugh now is on Smart. SC will win out now...just the impetus they needed... could smell it coming and it did.

Georgia football stock report: Mistake-prone Bulldogs stub toe against South Carolina

Also: solid win today. Great to start Saturday watching college football with a positive result.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remy
Half of the people posting on SEC message boards after a loss are posing as fans of teams they most definitely aren't. It's tradition at this point.

But overall you're right, college football is filled with ignorant fans, part of what makes it great imo.

Reactions: WRU
My wife comes from a Dawg family. Season tickets, the whole nine. But, she went to Ga Southern. She converted to UT when we met. Asked her to marry me while she was helping me bottle some homebrew. I knew I'd never find another. She had me order her a "Bully T". Life is good even 25 years on. Go Vols!

I watched both games here in Columbus, GA. Our win was good but watching the GA fans get the life sucked out of them.......hmmmmm it was so sweet!!!!!

Reactions: Remy and FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back