Gamecocks at Georgia Bulldogs

Jravol78

Now go home and get your shine box
You will be waiting for a really long time.
could be , hopefully not as long as UGA has waited AND WILL CONTINUE to wait for that next always elusive natty though . Let this sink in chittymoococko.... everybody outside of crusty armadillo Jawga knows that the odds of uga or $9.95 super cuts Kirby winning another National Championship are about as likely as Jimmy Carter being mentioned in a “Top 40 list of all time great presidents “. Have a lovely rest of your day pal.

The bad thing though is that a UT win over UGA is about as likely as Phil losing 50 lbs. Look guys I wish UT was even close as UGA is at a Championship.
With the Coach and administration we got were praying for 3 wins this year. Why do we spend so much time worrying about this trivial crap, until you get a Coach and players worth a Damn we will be worrying about this kind of Crap.

You will be waiting for a really long time.
You leghumpers are only 9-5 in arguably the worst period of football in our history, while it's the best of yours.

I'd hold off on the braggadocio, Cletus.

It's slugs like you that make your fanbase the worst in college football, bar none.

What a stupid hold by SC on the prior play. Completely unnecessary. Now UGA will win because SC can’t score.

Generally speaking.. I can't stand the way holding and pass interference are set up to reward a bad play by the QB. Massive under throw or overthrow? Don't worry. The refs got you.

Reactions: 508mikey and maotai
Generally speaking.. I can't stand the way holding and pass interference are set up to reward a bad play by the QB. Massive under throw or overthrow? Don't worry. The refs got you.

It also encourages QBs to thrown up prayers like that one.

I say go for it. You’re a huge underdog. Don’t punt as the only way you win is in OT. This is your chance. Get the first down and then play for the FG.

VN Store

Back