'20 TN ILB Martavius French (UT SIGNEE)

FOUR-STAR LB MARTAVIUS FRENCH
THE ODDS: GOOD — French received an offer from Tennessee more than a year ago after participating in one of the Vols' camps, but they weren't heavily involved with him leading up to his commitment to Arkansas in late July. Tennessee recently has started to make more of a push for French, though, and hosted him on an official visit last weekend, along with teammates Eason and McDonald.

i read that piece by RC a while ago and i found it a little strange there's nothing on Henderson in it, and he was in town last weekend with everybody else. wonder what's up with him at this point?

i read that piece by RC a while ago and i found it a little strange there's nothing on Henderson in it, and he was in town last weekend with everybody else. wonder what's up with him at this point?

I think Henderson is one of those watching the coaching situation and making sure relationships stay intact-- similar to Omari Thomas. They seem bought in to Pruitt and want to see how the season plays out.

Could be wrong because its close enough to drive from Memphis and not be a huge burden, but I just don't see MSU pulling them.
I said after the Arkansas visit, not MSU. I didn't even know they had a MSU visit scheduled. They're supposed to be visiting the hogs next week

VN Store

Back