A record number of people watched the UGA game. And Vol Football is tweeting about it.

You are comparing our current cupcake schedule to the full SEC schedule last year. Considering we lost to GA State and are 1-4 I’m proud to only be averaging 3000 less than last year.
Remind me to post the total attendance after our non cupcake home schedule is finished......

Not after 10, years of it. No.

We're the laughing stock of college football, but everyone wants to watch us get beat? I'm not buying it.

We’re the meme team. Non SEC fans watch us b/c we are a dumpster fire and when it looks like we’ve hit rock bottom, we drop a little more. The media jumped on the bandwagon that we are a bunch of rednecks that did Schiano wrong. Non UT CFB fans love watching our program burn due to “karma”. They want UT to keep losing. They want Pruitt to keep making dumb decisions. They want recordings of players screwing up to go public. They want Fulmer to take over as coach to prove they figured out his master plan for becoming AD.

We’re the meme team. Non SEC fans watch us b/c we are a dumpster fire and when it looks like we’ve hit rock bottom, we drop a little more. The media jumped on the bandwagon that we are a bunch of rednecks that did Schiano wrong. Non UT CFB fans love watching our program burn due to “karma”. They want UT to keep losing. They want Pruitt to keep making dumb decisions. They want recordings of players screwing up to go public. They want Fulmer to take over as coach to prove they figured out his master plan for becoming AD.

Sounds like a bunch of Tennessee fans.

I can assure it’s the reason at least one person made sure to tune it. If you don’t think it helped you’re wrong
No9ne, and I mean noone except Vol and some Dawg fans know Maurer even is.

Would be like saying Ole Miss would draw ratings if their backup started.

No9ne, and I mean noone except Vol and some Dawg fans know Maurer even is.

Would be like saying Ole Miss would draw ratings if their backup started.

Lol ok. I’m guessing you live in Vol country. I live in Jackson, MS. Your assessment is totally false. Not even close.

Reactions: Behr
Record number watching TV because no one wants to waste time going to the games... attendance is going to be record low this year. It is already on pace to be the worst average attendance in about 30 years.

Well, the entertainment has not been that attractive this season, to say the least.

Think about this....

The university just bragged about millions of people getting to see us demolished.

How f’n sick is the AD and leadership over there? All about money to them and no sense of self pride.

My first thought on this bragging @ viewership after getting steamrolled for all the world to see was ... "Champions of Life" version 2.0 :-\

Reactions: Bigun and NEO
Just pulled into Charleston after a 5 day cruise on Carnival Sunshine. It was announced that over 1k on the ship were from Tennessee. Seeing all the orange, power T and other Vol merchandise, UT sports is far, far from dead. GO VOLS!

Congratulations on your ratings, guys!

Thanks!! Depending on who you believe it was either because everyone wants to see us get better or everyone wanted to see us get our butts whipped. Either way everyone wanted to see us!

The vol football account is all about advertising so they're doing their job. Amazing how so many vol fans seem to want this program buried.

It’s their job but they are still tone deaf and doing it poorly.

VN Store

Back