Win or Lose?

Do we beat Mississippi State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What does Ga State rank in rushing and passing defense?

We have lost both our SEC games by 31 and 29 points and have been competitive in exactly 1 quarter and a half of football out of 8 total quarters. Not saying we won't win but acting like this is some layup game is moronic.
Ga State is over and will go down as the worst loss in UT history until the next one happens, again its over.

In no way shape or form an I saying this is a layup game and stated that Tennessee would need to establish the run and stop the run. If Tennessee can do that then I believe they will win by 2 TDs. That is far from moronic but thank you for your expertise

Do you mean the whole game?

strong-lolololol.gif

I’m not picking us to win again until we string 2-3 quality games together.

I think we have more than a puncher's chance on this one. MSU is eminently beatable. Im holstering my cynicism on this one.

Sorry. I dont normally show any type of approval to Georgia, Alabama, Florida etc. Fans making fun of the Volunteers whether its true or not. Thats just me.

How shall we celebrate it?

With a virtual VN high five and chest bump!

Reactions: Behr
I think we win. I hope we win. And when we do, I hope some of the negativity quiets down. It'll never go away, I've been on here long enough to know that. But it's been at a fever pitch lately, and I'm hoping a win, especially one against an SEC team, causes it to abate a little. As tough as it is for us, I'm sure losing is tougher for the players. I know, there are probably players on the team that don't give a damn, but I think the majority do. They're young, and they're hungry, and I think they want a win just as bad as we do. We need to show them support. It's not about whether you support Pruitt, or whether you want him fired. It's about the team. It's about believing in those young men and hoping they get it done. And I think they do.

That's it for my rah rah moment. Go Vols!

-7Miss, is the current line, how many of the Yes voters have actually placed a cash bet on UT, not to cover, but to Win?

Saying you think UT has a good shot at winning because you've looked at the matchups and its being played in Neyland is one thing, saying you HONESTLY think that they WILL is completely different.
I've usually been pretty optimistic on games and seasons, usually being wrong about how close games actually are. Not any more. The team is LITERALLY the only team in P5 to not have a P5 win. They have been terrible and despite all of the positive signs we saw Sat, there is ZERO reason to think they will beat anyone not named Vandy until they ACTUALLY, you know, pull it off.

VN Store

Back