Tyler Ivens camping out on Toyota Knoxville's roof until Vols win

So you think he just randomly picked the roof of a Toyota dealership?
I assure you this isn't free!
I swear... When someone can't put a very throwaway, non-serious post without someone taking it way too seriously and telling them they're wrong, it may be time to leave this toxic community

So you think he just randomly picked the roof of a Toyota dealership?
I assure you this isn't free!
LOL! Maybe you should leave if you can't take someone having a counter to your posts. Nobody yelled at your or did anything to embarrass you. Simply pointing out the hilarious scenario that must've been what you were thinking. That he just randomly decided to camp out on a car dealership. Perhaps it's funnier to imagine that for me, since I'm good buddies with T.
Instead of getting bent out of shape, might I suggest you trying out a reply like this, "Good point." Or even, "You're probably right."

Reactions: feathersax
LOL! Maybe you should leave if you can't take someone having a counter to your posts. Nobody yelled at your or did anything to embarrass you. Simply pointing out the hilarious scenario that must've been what you were thinking. That he just randomly decided to camp out on a car dealership. Perhaps it's funnier to imagine that for me, since I'm good buddies with T.
Instead of getting bent out of shape, might I suggest you trying out a reply like this, "Good point." Or even, "You're probably right."
🤔

VN Store

Back