'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

" Just don't think baron ends up in Knoxville".

I disagree. Yes, by all accounts he had an "awesome" visit for that black out game.... BUT THERE WAS NOTHING SAID ABOUT HIM COMMITTING ANYTIME SOON. When the pedal meets the metal I have a strong feeling he will commit to the vols. He has all the talent in the world and it would be more beneficial for him when it comes to playing time for him at home. Gawd, I would hate for another talented Tennessean, like Master Teague, to commit to THE osu.

lel is another way to say "lol"

So in 21st Century English 'out' can now be abbreviated with an 'e'?

giphy.gif

I joined to share information and then got attacked for sharing correct information lol. I don't care about the fan base enough to feel sorry for you all if you lose the kid or to be happy of you get him I am a Wisconsin fan. I just enjoy recruiting and I had information I thought you all may have wanted and for that I got attacked.
Try being less of a condescending douche then. There are plenty of rival fans that are fans of teams we hate. The ones that are respectful are treating respectfully for the most part. Joining a board that isn't even a rival, for a recruit that isn't even considering your team seems a lot fishy.

" Just don't think baron ends up in Knoxville".

I disagree. Yes, by all accounts he had an "awesome" visit for that black out game.... BUT THERE WAS NOTHING SAID ABOUT HIM COMMITTING ANYTIME SOON. When the pedal meets the metal I have a strong feeling he will commit to the vols. He has all the talent in the world and it would be more beneficial for him when it comes to playing time for him at home. Gawd, I would hate for another talented Tennessean, like Master Teague, to commit to THE osu.

Von bell was the bigger kick in the nuts

FOUR-STAR DE/LB TYLER BARON
THE ODDS: VERY GOOD — A longtime Tennessee target who moved to nearby Knoxville (Tenn.) Catholic High School in January, Baron is a Top247 prospect who still could address the Vols' glaring need for pass-rushing help. Ohio State and Kentucky have hosted him on official visits within the past few weeks, but Tennessee remains the favorite on the 247Sports Crystal Ball.

Vonn Bell was a bigger kick in the nuts".

Yes, that was a big one, no doubt. I really like Teague though. Just a soph that's a battering ram and really fast. I think he is in line to become the next starter there. I've seen him play and he is really impressive. How did we miss on him?

Reactions: UTSuave’
Vonn Bell was a bigger kick in the nuts".

Yes, that was a big one, no doubt. I really like Teague though. Just a soph that's a battering ram and really fast. I think he is in line to become the next starter there. I've seen him play and he is really impressive. How did we miss on him?

Teague? Marsalis Teague? Trey Teague?

Kids change twitter pics all the time, mostly of the last place visited. Friendly advice is don’t use Twitter to follow recruiting, it’s a waste of your energy/time.
Thank you for setting this guy straight. While I am sure some people are melting down over it, you are exactly right. And, newsflash for dogpound. Just because "insiders" on the recruiting sites say someone is leaning to a certain school in October, it does not mean they're "all but gone." LEL.

VN Store

Back