SEC Shorts

I don’t know about SEC shorts.

I could wear some if they didn’t have Bama, Florida and Georgia on them....but I’m sure they do.

They did one earlier in the week where he plays Zoltar (the mechanical fortune teller), also very good.

Reactions: Booker512
The best SEC short I've seen. My previous favorite was the Alabama fan in therapy, after being left out of SEC championship game in 2017.

Reactions: Booker512
The once feared battleship that was Tennessee football is now an abandoned derelict afloat in the merciless sea that is SEC football, fit only for target practice by programs with competent captains. It's rapidly becoming a menace to navigation and should be sunk.

This is so amazingly funny.

That part where he acted like a trash man to keep from having to listen to the FL, GA and Bama fans is so funny. 😂

Funny because it’s true

Except for the last bit.......like we care about a freakin white trash Georgia fan, or a redneck new to Alabama fan or a drunk liberal Florida fan.

How many fans have you seen lately clinging on the but, but......but it was 14-10?

But but......but they only had a two score “15” point lead?

Yep funny because it’s true.

The cupcake scene made me lol.. at work... while everyone else is deathly quiet. Thanks SEC Shorts!!

Painfully funny. Funny Youtuber, but if you watch the videos he is an unabashed Bama homer.

Painfully funny. Funny Youtuber, but if you watch the videos he is an unabashed Bama homer.
He went to Bama but he does give it them when they screw up. Not much to make fun of when you only lose 1 game a year. Look up the one after the championship game.

VN Store

Back