Jake Fromm Sings Rocky Top

Our receivers and freshman qb were torching UGA when in the first half.

Tua and their NFL trio are salivating.
I think that's underselling what a good first quarter Maurer had. That first touchdown was a blown coverage but Maurer was hella-accurate to start the game. There is no defense against the perfect pass and he was on the money. They figured out they had to get pressure or he would pick them apart and unfortunately we didn't have the OL to stop them, but Maurer was really good, unbelievable really for a freshman making his first start. JG must be REALLY REALLY good in practice, that's all I can figure as to why we haven't been playing Maurer all along. We'd be 3-2 if Maurer played at the level he did last night.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Write it down. Just because you make them look dominate doesn’t mean those of us with actual talent do. We’ve owned their ass for nearly the whole game and we now are even in talent.

The day Saban retires Kirby becomes the new Saban. Write that down too.
Kirby Smart is Mark Richt 2.0.
You fired Mark Richt to hire young Mark Richt.

I think that's underselling what a good first quarter Maurer had. That first touchdown was a blown coverage but Maurer was hella-accurate to start the game. There is no defense against the perfect pass and he was on the money. They figured out they had to get pressure or he would pick them apart and unfortunately we didn't have the OL to stop them, but Maurer was really good, unbelievable really for a freshman making his first start. JG must be REALLY REALLY good in practice, that's all I can figure as to why we haven't been playing Maurer all along. We'd be 3-2 if Maurer played at the level he did last night.

We dont have super fast receivers.

The windows will be much larger for Bama. They have crazy speed.

F$&k boy quarterback in a f$&k boy offense.

He’s in for a rude awakening soon.
By who? UF? LOL
If Fla plays LSU or GA like they did yesterday, you lose by 30.

I’d say LSU will be favored by 14 or so and the line continues to grow on the future line UGA vs UF, it’s double figures now as well.

We dont have super fast receivers.

The windows will be much larger for Bama. They have crazy speed.
UGA handled them pretty good last year with mostly the same players and they did it the same way, by getting pressure on Tua.

He seems dumb in interviews. I know he isn't, still he just repeats himself like a moron. I remember when we took the lead back in the all-time series over them in the early 90's and then built a 6 or 7 game lead, can't believe we barfed that back up.
Takes after his numb coach Kirby...I remember not so long ago most of their fans left middle of third quarter when we kicked their a## all over the field. Ray Goff ,Donnan and Marky boy....you beat classlessness with class.

F$&k boy quarterback in a f$&k boy offense.

He’s in for a rude awakening soon.

Mullen is Kirby’s b****. Your beat down is coming. Can’t wait to watch y’all clear out of the stadium again in the third quarter.

Nice garbage recruiting class you’re putting together too.

Reactions: Atlanta917
By who? UF? LOL
If Fla plays LSU or GA like they did yesterday, you lose by 30.

I’d say LSU will be favored by 14 or so and the line continues to grow on the future line UGA vs UF, it’s double figures now as well.
We played a top 10 team yesterday and mashed them into the turf for 4 quarters...We don't turn the ball over and we win by 21+ EASILY....GTFOH with that "If UF plays like that against..." crap...We dominated the number 7 team the country and we're supposed to 14 point underdogs to LSU LOL!

And Bama won. Will again.
I think they probably will too, I just don't want Maurer's performance to be undersold, that was mostly the same secondary and defense that generally held a guy like Tua in pretty good check last year, and Maurer's was lighting them up by performing at a high level.

Reactions: allvol123
Using the "Bama will beat you" dig to a Georgia fan is hilarious. I guess they will have to just manage with 11 or 12 wins.

Mullen is Kirby’s b****. Your beat down is coming. Can’t wait to watch y’all clear out of the stadium again in the third quarter.

Nice garbage recruiting class you’re putting together too.
You're offense is amazing and I'm scared...Run 40 dives up the middle on this team, I'm sure it'll work out great for you.

Also, they called Mack Brown "Mr. February" for a reason.

Using the "Bama will beat you" dig to a Georgia fan is hilarious. I guess they will have to just manage with 11 or 12 wins.
The way I was raised Bama is worse than UGA too, but we are just used to their dominance.

Or Pruitt is a REALLY REALLY incompetent HC to anoint JG the starter before Fall camp even began, stifle all QB competition under a new but experienced OC, then refuse to give BM any meaningful game time starting with the 2nd half of the Sunbelt State fiasco. Then throw him to the wolves as starter against the #3 team in the country.

Even after Maurer’s impressive start vs GA Pruitt STILL inserted JG into the game needlessly.

No more excuses or rationalizations. I’m not getting the thinking process here.

I’m gonna repeat what I’ve said for weeks: TN has a HC problem as much as if not more so than a roster or personnel problem. Doing less with more.

One of two possibilities at play: this is just a crazy steep HC learning curve we’re suffering through or we’ve got yet another loser at the helm.

Watch: Jake Fromm sings "Rocky Top" following Georgia win

I can’t wait until we can boot stomp these guys again. Being in Atlanta, I am surrounded by Dawg fans. They are some of the most obnoxious fans and players in the SEC. We have to get competitive again soon to end this garbage.

Its simple UGA fans aren't used to being a contender, so they don't know how to handle that kind of stuff. That's why UGA fans tend to talk smack. but its weird you couldn't find this many dawg fans 10 years ago.

Reactions: rltw1974
Even after Maurer’s impressive start vs GA Pruitt STILL inserted JG into the game needlessly.

Look, I've got a HIGH degree of skepticism in Pruitt to put it mildly, but I think Maurer was hurt/shaken up the couple of times he came out of the game.

Reactions: NCFisher
We played a top 10 team yesterday and mashed them into the turf for 4 quarters...We don't turn the ball over and we win by 21+ EASILY....GTFOH with that "If UF plays like that against..." crap...We dominated the number 7 team the country and we're supposed to 14 point underdogs to LSU LOL!
Want to wager what the LSU line will be? Only gator fans are the delusional ones. If Brown doesn’t get tackled by a blade of grass, Nix doesn’t overthrow the WR on one drive then throw a duck in the endzone the pkay after missing a wide open WR the play before, you lose yesterday. “Dominated” that’s hilarious. LSU is at LEAST 13, wanna wager???

Its simple UGA fans aren't used to being a contender, so they don't know how to handle that kind of stuff. That's why UGA fans tend to talk smack. but its weird you couldn't find this many dawg fans 10 years ago.
They've got a lot of "pick-up" fans at the moment, bandwagoners who jump on board with whatever team is good. Those types always seem to talk undue amounts of smack. It was the same when we were really good. Alums, and other persons with lifelong loyalty to universities tend to be a lot better to deal with, because they know football is cyclical and they aren't at liberty to just change their allegiance when things get bad. I've worked with several UGA alums closely for decades, and they aren't that bad. It's the jackanapes I see out in the community who 5 years ago were Florida State fans or whatever who are the ones that really tend to piss me off.

Reactions: rltw1974
Want to wager what the LSU line will be? Only gator fans are the delusional ones. If Brown doesn’t get tackled by a blade of grass, Nix doesn’t overthrow the WR on one drive then throw a duck in the endzone the pkay after missing a wide open WR the play before, you lose yesterday. “Dominated” that’s hilarious. LSU is at LEAST 13, wanna wager???
I don't bet people because that's stupid, and I honestly could care less what "Vegas" says, for all I know the may make LSU 24 point favorites, it's irrelevant..Auburn was "favored" and we dominated them.

Tell me what the spread will be, let’s see if you know anything about football.

I currently live and work in GA and watched the entire game in a sports bar full of UGA fans. They had real concern during the first half and even after they weren’t talking too much. They all agreed that Mauer was impressive and could not under stand why he wasn’t starting the whole year.

Last edited:
I don't bet people because that's stupid, and I honestly could care less what "Vegas" says, for all I know the may make LSU 24 point favorites, it's irrelevant..Auburn was "favored" and we dominated them.
You laughed at LSU being favored, let’s see if you know what you are talking about, just give me a line and let’s see who is right...

VN Store

Back