Looks like Tony Robinson was exactly right.

He has been saying for almost a year that the players didn't like JG and didn't like playing with him so they didn't play hard for him. He said he could see it in the way the players acted on the field and that JG just didn't inspire the team at all. Looks like a different team with Mauer.
Well I’ve been saying it for 2 years, so I want all the credit.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Everyone else has done there job too.
If the QB isn’t capable of doing his everyone else is irrelevant
The QB job gets easier with good offensive protection. Not arguing who is better or not. Just dissapointed if the team played down only because they didn't like JG at QB.

The QB job gets easier with good offensive protection. Not arguing who is better or not. Just dissapointed if the team played down only because they didn't like JG at QB.
It has nothing to do with “like” and everything to do with confidence

Reactions: Behr and AM64
I just gave you an example that defeats your argument. Would you like more?
No you didn’t.
Nobody would argue that crazy legs Was a qb that lost the confidence of the team.
They are not even close to the same thing.

BM tonight blows up your argument

Reactions: Behr
I don't know who you think you are trying to read something into what I've said. I am what the hell I say I am. Nothing more or less. I don't BS like so many in here.
If you think you are so great that good and bad leadership do not impact you... then you are very likely nothing like who you say or think you are.

Reactions: walkenvol
STUPID thread. Does NOT matter who is QB. Have you watched the game. The HIT on QB that lead to touch down......SUMS it up,.
We are weak, slow and young. When the line starts blocking and NOT being manhandled...……..things happen.

Reactions: AM64
If I elect to work for a company, I don't produce less due to an inept leader. And, I've had poor leaders in the past. I do what I'm suppose to do as well as I can regardless.
Way to pat yourself on the back... What you do at work has nothing to do with Tennessee football, and honestly no one cares.

I just said that same thing but I don’t know how you start him game 1 over JG with JG being good in practice. Game 2 is a different story
The entire team played like garbage in game 1. You dont pull last years starter after the 1st game. Put him in after half time at BYU, maybe, but that doesnt mean he wont make multiple mistakes in his 1st action and they still lose. Then he starts the Florida game and it goes similar to how Florida treated Auburn. The entire team is still bad. They're playinf much better, but its harder to tell because the competition continues to improve.

If I elect to work for a company, I don't produce less due to an inept leader. And, I've had poor leaders in the past. I do what I'm suppose to do as well as I can regardless.
What if you're taught how to do you job poorly?

Way to pat yourself on the back... What you do at work has nothing to do with Tennessee football, and honestly no one cares.
Apparently you do. Go stuff it. Work, playing ball for UT, same principle. UT football is a business and it's not run very well.

What if you're taught how to do you job poorly?
Great question. Depends on who the person is being taught. I think many would perform poorly and fail while some could look around them and see the right way and thrive. We're all different in how we're wired.

He has been saying for almost a year that the players didn't like JG and didn't like playing with him so they didn't play hard for him. He said he could see it in the way the players acted on the field and that JG just didn't inspire the team at all. Looks like a different team with Mauer.

T-Rob is such a straight shooter, if he says it take it to the bank.

VN Store

Back