Brian Maurer starting against UGA

Good. But why say it now other than trying to cover up the Banks deal? It's getting pathetic at this point.
Its bending to public will - people think they don't have an impact, and they actually do.

Some on here got their idiotic wish. We flush another potentially good player because he wasn't cheerful and happy about being arrested and said some really stupid stuff.

I really was coming on to JG last year and was hoping for a step forward this season, but it has been nothing but regression. And at this point we have to try something else after his performance in the Florida game.

It's one thing getting benched, but JG managed to do nothing after getting a 2nd chance in that game. We need someone to, as Pruitt has said "grab the bull by its horns" and try to add a spark.

It seems to me JG has lost the naivety that comes with being new to college football, where you feel like you can do anything. Now he has become complacent in being mediocre

You have to try something at this point. He will learn what SEC football is supposed to look like tomorrow. Hope he kills it out there. He is in for a heck of a trial by fire though.

Idk there’s got to be a method to this madness.
Has Maurer got 1st team reps exclusively since Wednesday?

I have a feeling that Maurer is getting the start because Pruitt is gonna let Chaney and Maurer loose.

Hopefully Pruitt focuses all on defense and lets Chaney do his thing.

I can only hope. Seriously.

Just let him sling it and run the show. I think there’s a lot of people who’ve got confidence in this kid

VN Store

Back