Pruitt dismisses Banks.

Celebrate good times come on let’s celebrate!!!!! Bout darn time!!!! Maybe he can get on with last chance U and learn to appreciate what he had!!!! Peace out bro!!!!

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Huh? Actually, it’s 100% to the contrary. It’s incredibly easy to believe they, the coaches, the AD and those closest to Banks in the program have wayyy more information than any of us, who are nowhere near in any position to have any information on this kid. Including possible information about other incidents that Banks may be involved with. Who knows?.....but if anybody does know, it’d likely be Pruitt and Fulmer, not fans on a message board.
There's a video and a recorded phone call? I guess the UTAD does have the mind reading chips they implanted in addition to that.

The notion that they have some new relevant information that warranted a second round of punishment smells like complete bull crap.

While Banks was 100% in the wrong and I detest the way he spoke to those officers, someone had it out for him. Someone leaked that video or filed a request to have it released because someone wasn't happy with his level of punishment that they knew about. Utpd? Someone in the Knoxville state-run media?

You know as soon as the media got involved they were not going to stop until this was the outcome.

Reflecting on it, the fact that it hit national media...Fox News, Washington Post, USA Today...probably had a good deal to do with the decision.

The notion that they have some new relevant information that warranted a second round of punishment smells like complete bull crap.

While Banks was 100% in the wrong and I detest the way he spoke to those officers, someone had it out for him. Someone leaked that video or filed a request to have it released because someone wasn't happy with his level of punishment that they knew about. Utpd? Someone in the Knoxville state-run media?

You know as soon as the media got involved they were not going to stop until this was the outcome.

the intern?

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Reflecting on it, the fact that it hit national media...Fox News, Washington Post, USA Today...probably had a good deal to do with the decision.

oh yes, certainly it did. Which was exactly the intent of whoever got that video to TMZ.

I don't agree or disagree with the dismissal, but I do think it shows Pruitt is losing his integrity and support. I was actually a Pruitt supporter, but quickly losing faith in him.

I don't agree with your statement if he felt that the situation warranted dismissal given new information.

Perhaps. I'd like to know the new information.

If there is no real new information, then it is caving to public pressure.

VN Store

Back