Finebaum Now

Did anyone watch John Adams on finebaum? If so, could I get a few highlights?
Essentially said that Pruitt has enough problems on the field and shouldn't be having to deal with this. Should have people in place. Says Tennessee can still make a bowl game because Bama and UGA aside the schedule is very friendly. Said Pruitt didn't help himself with his comments yesterday, should have just referred to it as an internal issue

Essentially said that Pruitt has enough problems on the field and shouldn't be having to deal with this. Should have people in place. Says Tennessee can still make a bowl game because Bama and UGA aside the schedule is very friendly. Said Pruitt didn't help himself with his comments yesterday, should have just referred to it as an internal issue
Holy Toledo! That is the most diplomatic I've ever heard John Adams regarding the program.

Oh and thanks

... And there we have it.

I'm curious if there's anything that every single poster on volnation can agree on.

Vanilla ice cream? Even if you don't like vanilla you can put chocolate on it or make a milkshake out of it... Whatever flavor you want. Can we all agree that vanilla ice cream can be tasty and useful?

I'm curious if there's anything that every single poster on volnation can agree on.

Vanilla ice cream? Even if you don't like vanilla you can put chocolate on it or make a milkshake out of it... Whatever flavor you want. Can we all agree that vanilla ice cream can be tasty and useful?
I enjoy vanilla

Reactions: tastycar
A lawyer wrote that, if I got a phone call and a two minute version of the facts, that's almost word for word, what I or any other lawyer with a PR background would have written. All Banks would have done is read it and sign it.
I believe he signed it, but, I feel there is a strong likelihood that it was Read To Him.

There was a police officer on the Clemson University police force fired, a few years ago for doing something (it's been a number of years ago and I can't remember the incident) that made Clemson look bad in the eyes of the public).

And he fell on the sword. Not Clemson.

????[/QUOTE]

I agree vanilla ice cream can be tasty and useful.

Reactions: crovol
Agreed. Someone(s) has the knife out for CJP. He should be judged on the on-field product (which we all agree is horrible at the moment), not this sort of skullduggery.

What? The character of the people he brings here is absolutely important.

Reactions: I40flyer
Why do you let that guy live rent free in your head? Seriously, a guy who has a youtube channel and essentially a no body and you're worried about him. I'm not sold that Harrison Bailey is going to be the answer here, he's having an average Senior season. Tennessee needs to get another QB in this class and a grad transfer if they can.
You're right. Harrison Bailey is not the "savior" that some think he is.

Finebaum is a Bama-pumping traitor to his own university and his mouth moves faster than his brain as evidenced by the recent fiasco over his Miami football comments. He is primarily focused on getting attention for himself, promoting Bama, and denigrating other programs, roughly in that order. If Saban was in the same situation, Finebaum would be spinning the fact that players view their coach as the person that has their back and is available anytime day or night.

He was right about Miami, and that will apply to Tennessee soon if Pruitt insists on recruiting thugs.

I'm saying I don't think Banks wrote the statement at all, not one word of the comment. Listen to him on that video and tell me he was capable of writing the statement.

Listen to that video and tell me he can maintain a 2.0 in college coursework. He's doing Algebra? Pllleeaaase.

Reactions: I40flyer
Could be used for recruiting.....CJP has such a close relationship with players that he is the one they call for bail money......I'll allow it!

VN Store

Back