Finebaum Now

So what, Pruitt cussed over the phone and he is right, Knoxville PD should have made a better effort on notifying UT on the speeding ticket/warrant. To be honest, this makes Pruitt more like everyone else, only, he knows what a great program looks like and some Vol Fans do not.

Should the police department make sure they notify his parents too?

Do they need to notify all of his professors?

How about his life coach?

What you meant to say was: Banks should have made a better effort to take care of the situation and notify everyone that needed notifying.

There is an ad on north Alabama radio for some local sports talk show that says something to the effect of "dark days in Tennessee, at this point its not even fun to make fun of them anymore, at this point I just feel sorry for them...then says flordia st be careful or you will become the next tennessee
Boomo Bug?? 93.9 the score?

Well Finebaum started off show today with the news out of Knoxville. So far he is basically saying it is very disturbing from Banks and Pruitt. Should be a good show today
Finebaum is a Bama-pumping traitor to his own university and his mouth moves faster than his brain as evidenced by the recent fiasco over his Miami football comments. He is primarily focused on getting attention for himself, promoting Bama, and denigrating other programs, roughly in that order. If Saban was in the same situation, Finebaum would be spinning the fact that players view their coach as the person that has their back and is available anytime day or night.

Reactions: I4Vols
ANY UT Fan who can support that kind of crap is not a Fan Of Tennessee. If you CARED about your University, you would be Ashamed and Disgusted. And Highly Pissed. This guy is Bad News. "I'll see Yall Plenty More". That is a Thug. Period. Polish it, smooth it over, paint it; but it is what it is. Only GOD can change it. I'll hold my breath.

I watched the entire video. Anybody who wants that guy representing UT has sold out.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Anybody in their right mind knows that an arrest warrant has to be served.

“Why do you have to arrest him? Just because he has a warrant?”

As stupid as his comment was, I can absolutely believe this stuff is overlooked in Tuscaloosa and Tallahassee. So at 3:30 in thr morning, he didn't have his bearings and blurted this out.

It's on Youtube. "All my life Ive hated Cops". "You aint &hit without that Badge". "You won't show your face at the Football Facility." F this F that, "Where I'm from we shoot cops." "Next time I'll just run from you slow ass white cops". On and On and worse and worse.

And he hasn’t missed any time on the field, none. Even after this video was released, nothing. Under this staff the UT program will fester.

So what, Pruitt cussed over the phone and he is right, Knoxville PD should have made a better effort on notifying UT on the speeding ticket/warrant. To be honest, this makes Pruitt more like everyone else, only, he knows what a great program looks like and some Vol Fans do not.

Wow.

Reactions: JohnWardForever
Does anyone know anything about the female? What did he mean by," I'll see you around campus"?

Just watch the full thing. He told her “I don’t think you wanna be an officer, remember what I told you. What y’all gonna do without that badge?” He was trying to intimidate and threaten because he thinks he’s some tough gangster, when in reality he’s an idiot wasting an opportunity to better his life that few receive.

I know that. I just want him outta here on the first then smoking whether it be the mountains, train, plane, or Schwin
Not saying you're wrong, just no way he quits. We were dumb enough to give him an $18 Million buyout...What drunken idiot did that? Oh yeah. The former head coach who used to sleep through meetings.

If I had to guess ,JB is done at UT , too much national coverage and he is indeed a thug. It was not just he was mad and said words. He brought that way of thinking with him from Memphis

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Pruitt is a major dumbass he is so in over his head here and hasn’t a clue how to oversee a football team on the field and off it he makes Dooley and Butch look competent. Add some off the field troubles and players arrests along with a 1-11 or 2-10 record and he is gone after this season or he resigns. He won’t have a problem getting another DC job though.

VN Store

Back