Mus Chump

UTNoFear

I hope we finally bring this clown down. SC looks terrible, so does Ky...... hard to believe Ky played with UF but made these clowns look like a decent team. 5-6 wins isn't off the table after watching this game. Mind you, a lot of stuff has to change but these two teams look beatable. Maybe I have my orange colored glasses on but I'm not impressed by either team. Ripe for the picking!

Last edited:
We just can’t beat him and he knows it. Everyone plays the game of their life vs us!

Reactions: OG.V83
I hope we finally bring this clown down. SC looks terrible, so does Ky...... hard to believe Ky played with UF but made these clowns look like a decent team. 5-6 wins isn't off the table afte watching this game. Mind you, a lot of stuff has to change but these two teams look beatable. Maybe I have my orange colored glasses on but I'm not impressed by either team. Ripe for the picking!

Every team left on the schedule not named Georgia or Alabama is ripe for the picking...if we have just a competent football team.

But, so were GaSt and BYU....

I hope we finally bring this clown down. SC looks terrible, so does Ky...... hard to believe Ky played with UF but made these clowns look like a decent team. 5-6 wins isn't off the table afte watching this game. Mind you, a lot of stuff has to change but these two teams look beatable. Maybe I have my orange colored glasses on but I'm not impressed by either team. Ripe for the picking!
UF made then look like a decent team. UF made us look like a jv team. Yeah, they look beatable.....by teams not named Tennessee.

I think we have 5 winnable games left on the schedule with USC, Kentucky, vandy, UAB, and I think Mississippi state has moved into that category as well. We just have to actually start playing better.
Before today I wouldn’t have agreed with you. But seeing these today (except UAB) gives me a ray of hope. KY is inept, USC only marginally better than them, Vandy definitely beatable, and MSU got curb stomped.
We need our QB to make some plays.

They both look terrible? What have you seen from our beloved Vols that makes you think we are better than these two teams?

We make fun of a coach that has always beat us and ours can't beat Ga St.
Oh cry me a friggin river. Lol, we make fun of EVERYBODY, including us. Go find one of the 20 or 30 threads doing that or just wait a damn minute and we'll be calling Pruitt Beldar and wanting to feed his cornbreaded ass to the wolves in this one.

Is there anything we ain't cried about? Check off crying about crying. :)

OG you are the man!

Thank you sir.
Go vols. Good topic tho. And I'm glad you are still high on this teams chances. I can appreciate that and I am here cuz I love Tennessee Football as well and also see something I like about this teams chances moving forward ... I've seen the best and worst times of Tennessee football and this is definitely the worst but It can all change with one huge game

VN Store

Back