Weighted Blankets?

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
I'm seeing these things EVERYWHERE in stores lately, is this something new or the latest Christmas fad? Seems they would be uncomfortable as hell....Am I wrong???

My wife and daughter both have them and love them. I tried them but don’t like the feeling of something heavy on me like that when I sleep.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
I've considered getting one but haven't. I like a good heavy blanket, but not in the summertime.

I’ve heard they can be helpful for people with anxiety. I’ve thought about getting one, but the ones I usually find in king size are kind of pricey.

I was given one last Christmas. 10 pound weight IIRC. I like it because it usually stays on me. I live with one of those ladies who locks the thermostat for our bedroom climate zone at 60 from the first sign of spring until we hit freezing temperatures at night. The weighted blanket has replaced one of the two comforters I used to use along with a heavy wool blanket that would scratch me if it got up around my neck or face. I have an irrational fear of electric blankets that makes those not an option.

VN Store

Back