Checker Neyland for our FUTURE! (Georgia game)

The Georgia game is a terrible idea to checker Neyland. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!

Needing to have energy and a environment in only a game you think you can win is a looser mentality.

Fighters, don’t care about the opponent. You bring energy & effort to every fight.

These young EXTREMELY TALENTED kids need to see that we have the energy for them! No matter the opponent, show us your fight & we will show you ours!

Reactions: OG.V83 and TAZVOL75
@Eastknox865

It’s not about winning the game brother, it’s about at our lowest point right now 1-3, in a game we can’t win....

Showing what it is to be a volunteer, we fight!
And it’s showing these players we have their backs! We want to see them fight, nothing is too big to fight!
I agree with your points I'm just afraid that if most fans don't attend and it blows up in our face then what. More embarrassment for us.

Needing to have energy and a environment in only a game you think you can win is a looser mentality.

Fighters, don’t care about the opponent. You bring energy & effort to every fight.

These young EXTREMELY TALENTED kids need to see that we have the energy for them! No matter the opponent, show us your fight & we will show you ours!
I'm expecting a lot of fans tired of this teams performance and selling their tickets to Georgia fans. I believe it's a bad time

And that’s what we have to change.

These young kids that Pruitt has brought in are way different.

Let’s give them more energy where they grow & we can get more of them doing this!

Regardless of wanting to be tied to the immediate results!

@Eastknox865

This is why we turn this into a wild party! We can’t win this game!

But we can change our narrative, help our players, and we can have a blast yelling and our players & recruits seeing that WILL GET US MORE PLAYERS! And shut the media up to the narrative they have put on us!

Reactions: OG.V83 and kcvols1
@Eastknox865

This is why we turn this into a wild party! We can’t win this game!

But we can change our narrative, help our players, and we can have a blast yelling and our players & recruits seeing that WILL GET US MORE PLAYERS! And shut the media up to the narrative they have put on us!
I hope you're right

I'm expecting a lot of fans tired of this teams performance and selling their tickets to Georgia fans. I believe it's a bad time

I truly believe with the bye week and as time has gone by, the attendance will be good not great but good. People will be, well we have the tickets, lets go enjoy pregame and just see what happens.

I’m stealing this idea from another poster, but I’ll be darned if I don’t get excited this time of the week, although it’s a bye week, about Vol football every week. Hope springs eternal. And overall, this thread and the posts are classy and supportive. I don’t care if checker happens, but the message is clear. Show up

It should be a nice mix of fall colors. Vols fans should probably try for a white out if they want to show ownership of the stadium. A lot of orange looks red under the lights.

Hell I may show up in an orange shirt. The idea of Georgia “taking over Neyland” is sickening. Who cares what the record is, this is about having pride in where you are from and having pride in a standard and reputation that you have spent decades building up. Do NOT let some flavor of the month SEC Jonny-come-lately take over your stadium. Neyland is NOT something that can be taken over by anyone. Stamp this $&it out quickly!

This is our moment to help change our narrative.

GBO! I can’t wait, pass it on post chart on other social sites, change our narrative!
Checkering it never helped in the past so why keep doing it?...Besides there will be about 40-50k UGA fans there this time so that would be useless to try.

@VOLnMiami

Don’t assume, that assumption is what gets tickets sold to and current tickets sold to Georgia fans!

We are going to checker it, show these guys we have their back with them fighting & we are going to have a party and be loud BECAUSE ITS OUR SCHOOL!!!

Quit assuming the worst and let’s start owning where we are at and show these young kids (that are most of our starters now!) we have their back, recruits backs & the national narrative about Tennessee is WRONG!!!

GBO, let’s party next Saturday day & night.

To hell with Georgia, let To’to’o hit them in the mouth!

Reactions: OG.V83 and kcvols1
@VOLnMiami

Don’t assume, that assumption is what gets tickets sold to and current tickets sold to Georgia fans!

We are going to checker it, show these guys we have their back with them fighting & we are going to have a party and be loud BECAUSE ITS OUR SCHOOL!!!

Quit assuming the worst and let’s start owning where we are at and show these young kids (that are most of our starters now!) we have their back, recruits backs & the national narrative about Tennessee is WRONG!!!

GBO, let’s party next Saturday day & night.

To hell with Georgia, let To’to’o hit them in the mouth!
If you honestly think checkering the stadium will help with recruiting your wrong...Very wrong...Making the stadium look pretty while we are getting beat down by 40 doesn't really appeal to recruits very much.

VN Store

Back