The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

We are the worst program in the SEC by a long shot, have no discipline, were regressing, have only 2-3 players that are SEC caliber, and our coach is here to stay at minimum to the end of next year.

I’m glad there are other things in my life that bring me happiness.

Hard to believe UF was missing their starting QB and two best defenders and we still get smoked so bad they are able to get their 3rd string QB some work.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Sadly, I am not even emotional about losing to Florida, again. So I am confident in my realization that this program is not going in the right direction. We are paying this coaching staff buckets of money and we have good -- not great -- players. But I don't think anyone could have watched this game and come to the conclusion that Tennessee is better -- or has the promise to be better -- than in recent years. That is a crushing realization. Unless something remarkable and miraculous happens later in the season, I'm afraid we are going to have to tear down this wall and find us a new bricklayer. I'm not sure I have the energy to do it anymore. The pain far outpaces the joy.

Reactions: 99grad
It's done, a change won't be made this year more than likely but everyone sees how it is. I'm very disappointed on how everything has turned out no improvement from game to game is what's so discouraging, time more than likely won't change anything it is what it is and it just plain sucks

He may be a redneck but he’s not football stupid. Saban doesn’t hire someone football stupid. He also doesn’t know how to be a head coach obviously. But the announcers have referenced the confusion by the team numerous times which leads me to believe something is getting lost. I don’t know man, I’m just trying to figure this out like you. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
He hired butch so that alone disproves your point

Reactions: sccshortstop

VN Store

Back