The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Can one of the mods go ahead and ban any gator fans.. for a few days at least? Tired of losing to these guys.

It’s going to take more than money to fix this problem. The whole foundation is going to have to be removed from this dump and start over. As a Tennessee fan and alumni I feel like a prisoner who can’t escape my cell and I have been consistently trespassed by my fellow cell mates being left really sore and bleeding. Ef this team and ef y’all for even caring anymore. They should really just pack it up. Hell at this point we can’t even cancel the program on a high note

You've heard Pruitt speak I assume? High IQ doesn't come to mind. Nor is it reflected in his football decisions or his team.

He may be a redneck but he’s not football stupid. Saban doesn’t hire someone football stupid. He also doesn’t know how to be a head coach obviously. But the announcers have referenced the confusion by the team numerous times which leads me to believe something is getting lost. I don’t know man, I’m just trying to figure this out like you. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

JG is garbage but this is on the coaches. I don't want them fired only because that just keeps the cycle going. I lost any faith I had when they put JG back in at qb after Maurer was moving offense. F this staff and FU to whoever is calling the shots on coaching searches. I hope attendance declines.

Just saying the fanbase has a right to b*tch & complain about this product that’s being shown on the field.

Even if you’re a sunshine pumper, you can’t justify how bad this team is this year.

Oh be quiet, I'm as disappointed as you are I just don't cry all the damn time.

And I never said you couldn't. Please continue.

Reactions: coach799

VN Store

Back