Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd let the stench of losing clear out..

z8yqcr95k7501.jpg

- Kiffin was a disaster, but if we give CJP 5 years and it's still not working, and we can't get anyone better, screw it let's get Kiffin back lolol
- Mullen's reputation as QB whisperer is going to be determined by this Florida stop. Tebow was Tebow surrounded by "killer" speed.. a chimp could be the OC with that talent. He gets full credit for Dak. Nick Fitz went backwards (best season was Soph year) but was still solid at worst.
-JG is a wet dream for Saban ala John Parker Wilson, Greg McElroy, and AJ McCarron.. Has the tools to win, but needs an elite supporting cast around him, specifically a great defense. He's our best QB, but I can't wait to get Harrison Bailey on campus.
- Florida's run game suuuuucks, but our run defense/DL has been pretty soft. Our secondary is shaky with Bryce out. But we have Jauan, Banks, TooToo, and an angry OL that has been playing much better this year. This game continues to give me Auburn 2018 vibes, as it has all off-season. We need to punch them in the mouth early and keep punching after they hit back. Head says 27-19 Florida. Heart says WGWTFA

Did I miss anything?

Kiffin was only a disaster by his exit...he’s still the only coach that gave us the biggest positive in his first year moving forward..you all can hate the guy..but he generated a lot of hype for this university that was getting a lot of national attention by fans and recruits.outside of the Sh*t heads he was signing (nu'keese richardson) among others.Kiffin had top 50 talent coming here even the number 1 overall..if he would have stayed I think he would have Got the job done contending for something big here..or maybe in the NCAA dog house🤷🏽‍♂️ Who knows..but what I do know is he obviously loves it here and regrets leaving because we are all he talks about anymore.

Next year will be - why are the receivers so bad? Welp, we lose our top 2 or 3 ballcatchers. Same thing that happened to DL this year. Until we land 4 straight top 8-13 level classes, we'll keep rebuilding, not reloading some major position group each year.

Yea I worry about our WR talent next year for sure..a lot of unknowns

This is literally the only game he has truly been preparing for since the beginning of fall practice. Pruitt and this staff have no intentions of losing this game. They can’t afford to lose this game and I believe these players finally believe they can win this game.
How do you know that? Did Pruitt tell you that?

For all the bad things about JG, he has spoiled us when it comes to INT. Fan base would have Shrout's head on a pike after one half of multiple INT. We aren't good enough to survive turnovers, and that's probably the only reason JG still has a job. His WR can't catch a lot of his passes, but the other team can't catch any of them haha.
The other team caught a lot of them. I don't remember the exact ratio of TDs to INTs he had his Senior year, but I do remember it was very bad. The story was , he has a great arm but he is very inaccurate. He looked a bit wild Saturday.

Yea I worry about our WR talent next year for sure..a lot of unknowns

Right...just looked it up.

Gibbs = Junior
Palmer = Junior
Means = Freshmen
Jones = RS Sophmore
Keyton = Freshmen
Tillman = RS Freshmen

That's not too bad, Tillman, Jones, Keyton getting some experience already too. Palmer is the only one that could leave early, so if no unforeseen attrition or injury should be solid especially with incoming talent.

Had to drive to Lexington for a business meeting and left my charger at home so I was forced to walk a mile to Target to buy one. Through downtown Lexington in my orange polo. Some of the locals tried to make comments but they had nothing to back it up. So it was a well earned fully charged phone.
I walk around the UK campus all the time (I'm there at least twice a week) in my orange...

Spoiler Alert: The refs will favor Florida. They will do all they can to keep 4 SEC teams in the top 10.
Wow, that ref is staring right at them and has taken his hat off to show he was out of bounds but it is unbelievable that there was no call. Wait, no it's not unbelievable. It is trash, but that's the kind of breaks and calls Florida always gets. Makes no matter. We will prevail.

This right here is a post that lets you know that Kingston is a troll...

Butch has out recruited Pruitt? Really? Pruitt has 1.5 recruiting classes under his belt so the comparison is extremely dumb to begin with.

But in that 1.5 recruiting classes, Pruitt already has one freshman All-American, and does anyone on here double that Henry T will be one as well? Oh, and lets not even talk about Crouch, Wanya, Gray, and Wright who are already starting and major contributors.

Do yourselves and this board a favor and put this guy on ignore.
I know this isn’t a conversation you want to have - because sunshine pumping is a full time job - but the same could be said for Butch’s first 1.5 recruiting classes.

Henry T, Crouch, Wanya, Gray, and Wright are all good players. I’m not disputing that.

But Butch signed Malone, Hurd, Dobbs, Gaulden, Barnett, JRM, Cam Sutton in those first two classes. All those guys are getting NFL snaps.

I think you’re right, but is it possible we’ve miscalculated this?

Of the last 3 coaches, I was least confident Butch could recruit in the SEC and he was able to do it better than Pruitt and Dooley.
I’ve said it a lot lately, but please refer to the 16 and 17 classes regarding Butch. Pruitt has one full class under his belt that wasn’t too shabby. Let’s let it play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back