Bama Upset About Kick Off Times

It affects attendance. I don't know that the SEC could or should anything different, but it sucks to go to these games, and Bama keeps getting stuck with them. I don't know the solution, but I don't have a problem with the administration raising the issue.

Schedule teams that people outside that cesspool care enough to watch on TV.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Schedule teams that people outside that cesspool care enough to watch on TV.

I hate to break it to you, but the reason they don't schedule our canon fodder games in primetime is because they still get viewers. The league doesn't want to pull eyes away from the big games.

I hate to break it to you, but the reason they don't schedule our canon fodder games in primetime is because they still get viewers. The league doesn't want to pull eyes away from the big games.

Not getting any sympathy from anyone. You already have a Saban guy as head of the NCAA and bama grad as head of the SEC officials. Sounds like whining.

I live in Birmingham. It's not close. Also, there's a fair amount of people who live here who are not fans of Alabama or Auburn.

I understand how hard geography is.
You have no idea how hard geography is. The people who live there that are not fans of AL or Auburn are called yankees. Screenshot_20190915-222748_Maps.jpg

613 signatures. About how many penalties that weren't flagged for them in 18

Danielson has always been a soap opera waiting to happen, every time he does any SEC game. Bama just happens to be selected more than most. From Tim Brando to Gary Danielson to Adam Zucker, it has been the B-Team for a long time.

Danielson has always been a soap opera waiting to happen, every time he does any SEC game. Bama just happens to be selected more than most. From Tim Brando to Gary Danielson to Adam Zucker, it has been the B-Team for a long time.

Lol

Alabama president, AD ‘disappointed’ about Tide’s latest daytime kickoff

Complaining the heat is too much for fans. Seems entitled to me but I'm sure some Bama fans will be around shortly to tell us all how they have been mistreated here.

A lot of teams in conference play afternoon games. This comes across as we are Bama and we shouldn't have to deal with this inconvenience.

Lol! I don’t feel bad for them. It’s hot for the other team and their fans as well. I’m sorry watching Alabama beat the SCLSU Mud Dawgs in prime time is not interesting to anybody but the Bammers. Get over it.

When this building View attachment 225323 is directly across from this building View attachment 225324 then something is wrong with the conference

And the former head of basketball officials was from Kentucky with a UK doctorate and living in Lexington. They don’t even try to hide it.

It’s rumored the current head of basketball, Whitehead, has a daughter at LSU. I know you sometimes can’t eliminate things like that, but there are competent people who don’t have ties to any of the schools.

And the former head of basketball officials was from Kentucky with a UK doctorate and living in Lexington. They don’t even try to hide it.

It’s rumored the current head of basketball, Whitehead, has a daughter at LSU. I know you sometimes can’t eliminate things like that, but there are competent people who don’t have ties to any of the schools.

Steve Shaw is a bama graduate and he's the director of football officials. Bama grads and the lifetime fans, love the university of alabama. They can't help it or hide it.

I've got bama fans, in this thread, acting like the crimson tide have nothing to do with Birmingham. AL played home games at Legion Field until 2003, that's in Birmingham!

Anthony Jordan is a LSU fan and SEC basketball referee that worked the TN/ LSU game last year, TN lost in overtime. Jordan called double the amount of fouls on TN than he did on the tigers. It was a real controversial game that ultimately screwed the VOLS out of the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP.

The SEC is corrupt.

www.secsports.com/article/11285694/sec-office-staff-directory

Saban is the best college football coach ever... but he is also a whiner. There was a year when he was complaining because several teams had their bye week before their game with Alabama. He has become so accustomed to preferential treatment at Alabama, that it makes him feel like they are getting a raw deal, when they are being treated like everyone else.

Steve Shaw is a bama graduate and he's the director of football officials. Bama grads and the lifetime fans, love the university of alabama. They can't help it or hide it.

I've got bama fans, in this thread, acting like the crimson tide have nothing to do with Birmingham. AL played home games at Legion Field until 2003, that's in Birmingham!

Anthony Jordan is a LSU fan and SEC basketball referee that worked the TN/ LSU game last year, TN lost in overtime. Jordan called double the amount of fouls on TN than he did on the tigers. It was a real controversial game that ultimately screwed the VOLS out of the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP.

The SEC is corrupt.

www.secsports.com/article/11285694/sec-office-staff-directory

Did you just call me an Alabama fan?

Also, Tennessee occasionally plays home games in Nashville. The University of Tennessee is not in Nashville the last time I checked.

Furthermore, this corruption argument is just silly. Conspiracy theory at it's finest. It's a very high likelihood that people who live in the footprint also went to school in the footprint. Just because some of them are bad at their jobs doesn't mean they're out to get you.

Saban is the best college football coach ever... but he is also a whiner. There was a year when he was complaining because several teams had their bye week before their game with Alabama. He has become so accustomed to preferential treatment at Alabama, that it makes him feel like they are getting a raw deal, when they are being treated like everyone else.

Actually, they weren't being treated like everyone else or they wouldn't have had 6 SEC teams in 2010 coming off a bye week before they played Alabama. Including Tennessee.

It wasn't just that year. This was becoming a tradition at the SEC office. From 2007 through 2010 Alabama faced 16 SEC teams that were coming off of a bye week. When the 2010 season came to a close the Crimson Tide had now played three times as many SEC teams coming off an idle week than any other SEC team in the same 4 year period.

That was enough of that. The SEC made a rule concerning the number of SEC bye weeks can be on any team's schedule in a season. If they could, it's obvious that every SEC team we play each season would all love to take a bye week. Not gonna happen.

OOC games too hard to schedule? How about playing UAB or South Alabama or Troy instead of New Mexico or some other G5 team from a place where no fans would travel.

Play local and it doesn't matter what time it is; fans will show up.

Also, Tennessee occasionally plays home games in Nashville. The University of Tennessee is not in Nashville the last time I checked.

Furthermore, this corruption argument is just silly. Conspiracy theory at it's finest. It's a very high likelihood that people who live in the footprint also went to school in the footprint. Just because some of them are bad at their jobs doesn't mean they're out to get you.

Pretty sure there are SEC guidelines that officials can't work games of their alma mater or within a radius of their residence. Yet, the head of football officials graduated from one of the schools that happens to be 50 miles away from the conference headquarters.

Just looked it up, and Steve Shaw promoted a new guy to referee this past summer, and he is a former Alabama QB. He hired another new one to take the old spot, and that guy graduated from Alabama.

It is just the perception. It's a bad look, and I just don't believe you put yourself in that position.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM

VN Store

Back