Weird crowd noise on TV this year?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
I may be all alone here, but do the crowds sound strange this year on tv?

I have been hearing an alternating high-low repetitive “electronic beeping” sound on football broadcasts this year when the crowd gets loud. It almost has a light siren sound to it. It is continuous, the same on all my televisions, and I hear it on the tv at work.

Does anyone else have any idea what I’m talking about, or am I losing my mind?

source.gif

I have been hearing an alternating high-low repetitive “electronic beeping” sound on football broadcasts this year when the crowd gets loud. It almost has a light siren sound to it. It is continuous, the same on all my televisions, and I hear it on the tv at work.

I don't think you are crazy. I noticed something similar toward the start of the BYU game. I didn't hear it Week One. I figured it was some sort of interference at Neyland.

I sometimes hear what you’re talkjng about. Sort of an interference or feedback sound that changes pitch slightly, up and down.

sHn4NaH.gif

I’ve heard it to. So there’s definitely some kind of feedback going on
To be fair, I have noticed it as well. To me it sounds like there is a some weird background interference when the announcers aren’t speaking.

It's obviously a phenomena for some, so why not use the volnation community to figure it out?

For starters, I'd suggest each person who's heard it post (1) who your TV signal provider is, and (2) if your set up includes a soundbar. See if there's something each of y'all have in common. People smarter than me can probably think of better questions to sort this out.

Reactions: savannahfan

Your TV is bugged. Probably NSA, maybe CIA. Could be a private I hired by your spouse. Demons?

VN Store

Back