'20 FL CB Lovie Jenkins (Louisville transfer)

Jumped to Louisville? Does he have grade issues? Not saying I didn’t want him just asking. Seems like an odd jump to me.

Oh I gotcha my bad...didn’t realize this was only Pruitt’s 2nd year in the coaching profession.
I'm just saying I'm not all that impressed by who he coached at FSU under Jimbo, UGA under Richt, or Alabama under Saban. A lot of coaches have had the good fortune to coach good players as position coaches and coordinators, and a lot of them have parlayed that into big money head coaching jobs, nonetheless Charlie Weis did not make Tom Brady, though at one time a lot of people gave him credit for doing so, and Tom himself said nice things about Charlie. Listing someone successful he coached in another role at another school is far less relevant than what is going on here and now.

I'm just saying I'm not all that impressed by who he coached at FSU under Jimbo, UGA under Richt, or Alabama under Saban. A lot of coaches have had the good fortune to coach good players as position coaches and coordinators, and a lot of them have parlayed that into big money head coaching jobs, nonetheless Charlie Weis did not make Tom Brady, though at one time a lot of people gave him credit for doing so, and Tom himself said nice things about Charlie. Listing someone successful he coached in another role at another school is far less relevant than what is going on here and now.
Now there is a name from the bottom of the coaching barrel. Very happy we have never talked about hiring him.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Now there is a name from the bottom of the coaching barrel. Very happy we have never talked about hiring him.
Weis thought he was hot stuff too, saying his players had a "decided schematic advantage" and all that. Ultimate blowhard who rode the coattails of great men he had coached under and parlayed it into becoming a multi-millionaire.

Reactions: LoudOrange
It’s better to have Lovie’d and lost than to have never Lovie’d at all.
tenor.gif

I wish the kid best of luck. We need immediate impact players I’m not sure how he would fit honestly.

VN Store

Back