Leonard Little tweet

Well! That sums it up!
I thought we could win three games, but I know that we’ll win the next two. There is no doubt. I admit that I was wrong on the BYU game. We’ll beat Florida. #soon!👍☝️☝️

Translation: Shut up you know nothing fans. Just pay your money and cheer for this trash product.

Well! That sums it up!
I thought we could win three games, but I know that we’ll win the next two. There is no doubt. I admit that I was wrong on the BYU game. We’ll beat Florida. #soon!👍☝️☝️

You just said you were wrong about BYU, so why would we believe you’d be right about Florida?

Well! That sums it up!

At this point after watching Florida rotate in defense lineman in the Miami game. I'm really concerned about what they wil do to Tano. Florida will really lay a Beat down on our weak oline and if they get a free shot on tano it will be devastating[/QUOTE]

That will be how we get to try new QB

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Foozball concepts. Mama said.. The talking heads have been calling out the obvious problem all week. They also said there is no one better behind him. We're doomed, and you don't need concepts to figure that out.

VN Store

Back