When We Lose to Chattanooga...

I guarantee they beat Florida..... sorry couldn't help myself.
I still say we beat Florida by 3. I’ve been wrong a lot before but I’ve just got a feeling. Come back and roast me if I’m wrong I don’t care. I’ll be a VFL until I die and I’ve just got a good feeling right now.

They may. Let them hang around and our QB is good at wasting possessions. If it's within a score late they may fold again. They're weak mentally and physically right now.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Anything less than an absolute beatdown over UTC is cause for (further) alarm.

A win over UTC means nothing, A close win (<21 points) is, again...cause for (further) alarm.

A loss to UTC is beyond comprehension.

UF is going to destroy us. As will most of our SEC opponents if this team does not find its' footing. I remain of the opinion that it's past time to try, if not make a change at, QB. When it comes to UT Football, I have no loyalty to anything other than the success of the program. I care not who the AD, HC, assistants, players, starters, or backups are. Just win, and do it with class.

Anybody who thinks UT Football is "okay" at this point is delusional. You do not lose to Georgia State, at home...ever. And you do not lose to BYU, at home...ever. Anyone who thinks there is light at the end of the tunnel is staring at an oncoming train.

This is a 3-9 team right now, and the "3" is hard to find. We all have our opinions, and history will determine who got it right, but I am currently of the opinion that UT Football is a foundering ship. The 2019 season hinges on doing a lot of things right, and so far they have not.

Do we then concede 2019 and hang our hats on what this team can do next year? If so, then why not get the younger players experience now, so as to make them better next year, "when it counts"?

Pruitt hasn't lost me, yet. I believe he is a very talented coach. He is obviously a great recruiter.

Butch was good at recruiting as well. Pruitt needs to separate himself from the trumpet player.

Go Vols.

I wonder how many times media will cite the 1958 University of Chattanooga win at Neyland and the riot (Knoxville version) or rally (Chattanooga version) that followed. Will Bookie Turner become a household name again?

FWIW, I fully expect UTK to win.

The saddest part of the whole thing: some fans are getting happy at just the thought of losing to Chattanooga. Imagine all of the I told you so's and the one liners they will be able to drop on the rest of us; it will be like bowling balls raining down from the sky. Good times!

Reactions: CampBlount
The saddest part of the whole thing: some fans are getting happy at just the thought of losing to Chattanooga. Imagine all of the I told you so's and the one liners they will be able to drop on the rest of us; it will be like bowling balls raining down from the sky. Good times!

I firmly believe UT will win Saturday. Next Saturday will be the first true test for this young team. Maybe a trip away from Neyland and the noise will do them good. There is only one player on this team I've completely lost faith in.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I won't let myself go down that rabbit hole, but I acknowledge the bait.

Just be glad it ain't a loss is all I can tell you.

Come on Lil' Skipper! UT will bounce back...one of these decades.

As a UTC grad I am 100% going because:

I am even more of a UTK fan, BUT

This will be the one game in 2019 where I am guaranteed to win one way or another, I can't lose!

90% of UT games give me a heart attack but not this time! I will be sippin jack n coke with a smile Saturday!

Go Vols! Go Mocs!
Vol Shirt, Mocs Hat !

I don't even care that the fans will think I'm an idiot for cheering on every play! I can't lose suckers! JG throws a pick? I'll be laughing and cheering, high five the Mocs fans! Eric Gray breaks for a TD, high five the Vols fans, I'll be cheering! I can't wait LOL!
You sir will for sure be a happy fan come Saturday!! I’m a little jealous.

Find me a coach that could win with 16 freshman playing, and then we need to hire them. People with nothing else to do but make stupid comments about firing the coach after losing two winnable games still does know much about football. Give the Coach a chance to bring the freshmen along . GOOD GRIEF

Attachments

• AP_1201091129-300x225.png
    AP_1201091129-300x225.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back